What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S17 - Race 4 - Sepang

Hi guys! It was a stressfull race this one! Qualify went normal, wasn't able to put in a faster lap because of trafic and small errors, but it was enough for me. Race went ok, i was fighting with 3rd or 4th for quite a few laps, untill i went a little too wide in S2 and the grass said " nope, not today buddy", and i spunned a little bit and got some dmg. But overall, in a very tricky track with multiple apex corners, and a tyre killer combo like this, it was a nice challenge :) . Congratulations to the podium and all the finishers! Thx for the races, and good luck to all with your licenses!

Cheers.

Only to say this, special thanks to Matej and Florian for their effort and dedication that make we can run here and have some fun. And of course to all the staff of simracing.club. Thank you!

Congrats to the winners or winner and all the guys that going to get the license.

Bye!

Hey,
I would like to congratulate every racer for this race, it was very clean and respectful yesterday.
I also would like to thanks all the staff for the hard work.
It is a shame for me that I had a disconnection on the first race about 20 minutes of the end.
It was good to be on this season!
Congratulations to the winners!

Hi all! I was on a business trip whole past week and I couldn't make a decent setup for my drive and also my brake pedal mulfunctioned on the 5th lap again at the race! Potentiometer problem.. Brake pedal turned to a 370z brake :) I need to use the brake points that slow cars use. Also when i was trying to optimize my pedal force, i miscalculated and had to divebomb for 2 turns and there were slow cars by me. thought i could make it at that corner but with brake failed, i couldn't manage properly. Sorry for those inconvenient passes. I'll make an irr for those minor contacts. Sorry again.

I guess i did almost 5 stop and go penalty for those white lines violations that rely on my brake pedal problem. Hell of a pitstop practice! :)

Huge thanks to the organizers of the SRC for this great season!

Last edited:
Had a good fun race in this one. Was really trying to focus on clean overtakes af slower cars. Had a great start to race and think I was 4 at one brief moment. Then I had my penalty and for some reason spun around twice entering the pits:Cry: :crying: Entirely my fault, and luckely spinning occured way out of racing line, så no damage done to anyone. Managed to fight my way back to 11 spot and had some really good and intense but clean fights on the way.
Thanks for a great season. It was a really great learning experience. Thanks to all who keeps the academy running, while balancing your own racing, family, work and what not, great effort.
Congratz to winners of races and overall winner of season. Hopefully I get to se most of you on the racetrack again.

Great First race for me. Had some good running and still managed to be running as high as 2nd place in the GTR class.
But then a mistake leaving the pits on cold tyres. cost me an extra minute in the pits on the second stop to repair. Still a lot to learn, started with lots of fuel on board that didn't really needed.
Thanks for the admins to let me drive in the final race of the season. Next season I will be here every race to get that so much wanted SR.C License 4 :D.

Fun race yesterday, didn't expect to finish 8 seconds behind the winner after losing 59s on the stop and go, anyway its my fault for exceding code 80 speed on Nola, so.. no complaints here.

All the drivers I found had a clean race except Ezio Gazzola, who needs to understand that defending a position implies mantain driving line once lead car chooses one, After few laps of what I call "defending rage", I finally overtake with quite damaged car.

thx Matej & Florian bout taking care of srca and all the work behind it.

nice to meet you all guys, see you on near future.

Penalties have been posted in post 3 of this thread
S17 - Race 4 - Sepang

Note: You will not have to serve this penalty at any point. This is merely for you to know if you made an error in the last round that could affect your license.

When will we know about licenses? We will have to sign up again tonight if we dont pass.
Will you manage the evaluation before then? Or do we just sign up to be on the safe side?

Sry to stress you about this.