What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S17 - Race 3 - NOLA GP

Hi, Florian .usually I do not want to incorporate those events, but you gave very clear expression that you want all the accidents i had experienced. did not think it's fair to judge me that I have made many protests.That said, you asked for it. or did I get it wrong? no protest has been made from the other races.for the same reason “thats racing”

Last edited:
@Jesper Krogh
No, sending in IRRs is fine and I'm not at all against sending in all incidents. It's just that in 3 out of 6 you were to blame rather than your opponent. You were only judged based on the incidents that I watched.

A little like David Santos' incident, he had 2 small incidents that showed lack of respect towards the slower class, your incidents showed lack of awareness of other drivers around you. And those 3 incidents added up to one penalty. The wording is a bit harsh but that's just me, I say what I think.
It's also nothing personal, I can promise you that. And I can also promise you that nothing personal will ever influence the decision about licenses. The penalty will affect your chance to get a license of course but it doesn't matter how many IRRs you send in.
But if you send in IRRs you are of course also subject to a penalty, in case it is deemed that it is your fault, that should be clear.

Edit: my wording was especially harsh because this is very important. I see it happen in VEC and VLMS every race and it causes way too many incidents. That's why I try to make you aware of the problem I saw with your driving. Just to make it clear how important it is. And also because after writing the post for 2h I think less about how diplomatic I say some things.

@Pieter-Jan Claeysens Yes, my mistake, is fixed

Last edited:
I respectfully disagree with the decision, but ill suck it up and keep doing my races clean AS always.

Those pit in cuts o_O Not going to like NOLA trying to not cut the entry of the pitlane is actually so hard to see if you're going to cut it or not. Luckily i pitted under code 80 so it was easier but in practice i noticed that you had to slow down alot to make it in to the pitlane meaning that it was more dangerous for traffic behind if you were going to pit or not. Maybe its just a NOLA problem, because even though i was going so slow into the pitlane from my pov positioning i couldn't even see the line so i couldn't really be sure if i was cutting it or not :confused: But that's just my short saying

we know which is why we ask everyone to practice it.

Some seasons ago we had someone showing footage of himself doing it in a Boxmaster while pushing. I think if he can do that it should be possible in a GT3 or GT4.

It didn't even occur to me to pay close attention to the *inbound* pit lane, other than speed. now i know.

It didn't even occur to me to pay close attention to the *inbound* pit lane, other than speed. now i know.

It's in the rules (7.2), every single post-race incident review has a section entitled "Pit entry and exit blend line violations" and Florian specifically talked about the NOLA pit entry line at quite some length in the pre-race briefing last week...

It's in the rules (7.2), every single post-race incident review has a section entitled "Pit entry and exit blend line violations" and Florian specifically talked about the NOLA pit entry line at quite some length in the pre-race briefing last week...
I do remember that, but somehow it didn't "click". I wasn't complaining, just giving my self a forehead smack.

I do remember that, but somehow it didn't "click". I wasn't complaining, just giving my self a forehead smack.
Exactly same problem for me. I did this 3 times (all the times I pittet) and not because i deliberately chose to ignore the rule (I have had no problems with this in the other races), but simply pure stupidity and forgetness on my part :unsure:. Smacking myself REALLY hard on the forehead as we speak and have done so the entiere time after penalties were posted:Cry: :crying::Cry: :crying: