What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S17 - Race 2 - Indianapolis

The forum is an important tool of communication but please keep it to necessary posts.

He disconnected so why would you have to change any settings?

Firstly do you really think changing settings can help the internet connection? And besides that do you think that he is not aware of the fact that he disconnected? Like he accidentally missed that he lost connection 3 times?

And as a matter of fact he contacted me about it and he is fully aware of the problem.

If people have problems with rfactor 2 they will contact the staff which is partly there for helping to fix issues. No one is helped by pointing towards any one, possibly shaming them for a faulty internet.

Last edited:
No probs m8.
Does this mean you actually where out of the game and then able to reconnect? This must have fucked up the race completely for you?
You should try to reinstall and then leave out all add-ons.
yeah, basically f****d the last two races, i'll anyway try to remove motec and reinstall the game, thanks for the advice ;)

The forum is an important tool of communication but please keep it to necessary posts.

He disconnected so why would you have to change any settings?

Firstly do you really think changing settings can help the internet connection? And besides that do you think that he is not aware of the fact that he disconnected? Like he accidentally missed that he lost connection 3 times?

And as a matter of fact he contacted me about it and he is fully aware of the problem.

If people have problems with rfactor 2 they will contact the staff which is partly there for helping to fix issues. No one is helped by pointing towards any one, possibly shaming them for a faulty internet.

We cant see his contact with you m8, why so hostile? As i wrote i wondered if i was the only one experiencing this.
I dont know what could lead to connection faults like this, but yes it could be the game handling protocols wrongly. I have seen weird things with rf2 over the years.
Not shaming anyone, just wanting to help out.

Last edited:
Penalties have been posted in post #3 of this thread

S17 - Race 2 - Indianapolis

Some important points: Everyone should read the IRR section of the post because there are some important points there. You can see what happens when GT4s don't watch their mirror and when GT1s don't respect the slower class.

This is very very important. Before a slower class changes the line the driver has to check the mirror everytime. And the faster class ALWAYS has to respect that the slower class might not have the grip on the inside. You have to leave enough room for your own sake because you will be the guy spinning off.

@Francesco Morante your ping was a little higher in the last race. Please try to fix that for the next one.