What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S17 - Race 1 - Silverstone

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag at the red line marked on the track map bellow

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server:
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

silverstone.png

Stewards review

Orange Zone:
@45 David Santos overtakes Ignatio Hortal on the formation lap without returning the position. Drive Through to David Santos
@406 Crash between Simone Iennaco and Michael Wilson caused by a screenfreeze. No further action.

Pit entry and exit blend line violations
IN
-

Out
480 - Juanjo Dominguez
2258 - Luca Desi
5145 - Enrik Horn

Reported incidents/observed by race control:
@4735 Jesper Krogh tries to lap Enrik Horn but he dives to the inside way too late into the turn, causing significant contact and then continues to ignore Enrik Horn on the inside, leaving not enough space which leads to the next incident. The faster class (Jesper Krogh) needs to ensure that the pass made is safe. This was not the case. For both incidents 60 sec stop and hold to Jesper Krogh.
@Adrian Blasco chat in quali - Drive Through
@Dan Svoboda chat in quali - Drive Through

Penalties for code 80-violations
1st code 80 at 2920.2
Dan Svoboda speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Fran Rodriguez speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Danny Kirro speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Amancio Paquez speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Luca Desi speeding in the middle of the code 80, never using pit speed limiter, closing the gap to the car in front. - 60 sec stop and hold + probation.

2nd code 80 at 4530.2
Francesco Morante speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Michael Wilson speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Dan Svoboda speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through

Final summary of penalties
Dan Svoboda - 60 sec stop and hold
Fran Rodriguez - Drive Through
Danny Kirro - Drive Through
Amancio Paquez - Drive Through
Luca Desi - 60 sec stop and hold +Drive Through + probation.
Francesco Morante - Drive Through
Michael Wilson - Drive Through
Adrian Blasco - Drive Through
Jesper Krogh - 60 sec stop and hold
Enrik Horn - Drive Through
Juanjo Dominguez - Drive Through
David Santos - Drive Through

Last edited by a moderator:
you will be informed when you can race.
You will know at the morning of the race day if you can race.

If you don't have information that you can race you will not have to be there.

Last season we had at least 10 free spots in each race so every reserve driver should have the chance to obtain license 4. I can't promise anything of course and some reserve drivers will only get 3 races which makes everything a bit harder but it should be possible.

Last season we had at least 10 free spots in each race so every reserve driver should have the chance to obtain license 4. I can't promise anything of course and some reserve drivers will only get 3 races which makes everything a bit harder but it should be possible.
I will have faith, even if I don't get a license 4, there is always the next season. And I will keep on practicing :D

i have the cars and track installed, but when i try to log on to the server, i receive an error, "Package Not Available".

what have i not installed? maybe i have a version mismatch? I have Silverstone v1.86, Nissan 370Z v1.93, and Nissan GTR GT-1 v1.93

i'd like to practice on the server. can someone help?