What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S17 - Race 1 - Silverstone

Great race, and good to finally have some rain ;).

@Luca Desi, sorry about the contact m8. I really thought we were just close. I tried to check it out on my replay and it looks like there is much more room. I didnt notice your ping m8, but never mind. Feel free to post an IRR like the race directors said (hope you heard it, I tried to tell you in the TS channel). It was on me. I should have found a way past you.

Race went good. Didnt have a free lap for qual so i had to start 12 (wow you guys are fast in front). Moved up to 7th before the first code 80 and thought i would take advantage of it and pit. However i shouldnt have done that because 2 laps later the rain came, and i had to reenter :(. Came out 10th and held it through the rain.
All-in-all a good experience, great fun as always here at SRC.
Congrats to the podium.

Thx to the organizers. Job well done guys!
no problem

Stewards review has been posted in post #3 of this thread
S17 - Race 1 - Silverstone

@Luca Desi This is the second time you have completely ignored the c80 rule. If you do it again you will be excluded from Season 17 (this season), Season 18 and Season 19.
Some people actually try to get their license before Le Mans and you are clearly wasting our time.

yes, at the beginning of your next race, I type the command for them manually so it can take 2 or 3 laps.

The penalty is only active once the game notifys you about it. Serving it before the game gives it to you won't do anything.

yes, at the beginning of your next race, I type the command for them manually so it can take 2 or 3 laps.

The penalty is only active once the game notifys you about it. Serving it before the game gives it to you won't do anything.
A 60 second stop and hold is in the pit, or pull over and wait?