What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S17 - Race 1 - Silverstone

The reserve drivers that don't have a car yet will not drive round 1. I'm confident I will be able to fill you in in rounds 2-4
So enjoy your free evening :)

Hi!

I will try to be at 19:55 in the server, but I may be a few minutes late. No problem to be at the whisper test.

Good luck everyone tonight!

Hi all! I will probably be a bit late but there, surely before qualy starts. I'll be in teamspeak for whisper test as soon as i get home :)

Hi all! I will be a little late but i will be ready for the whisper test. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, in so many years of internet that I have experienced, I only lost connection once in a game. And today, for whatever reason, I lost the it when I was about to finish the race. I sincerely apologize to the staff. I was very disappointed with this, not because of the bad position I was, but because I wanted to do everything right. Again, really sorry ... See you next week.

I am sorry to read it Vasco (I didn t see you tagged me on TS), but you still have 3 races to go, so nothing has been lost for you.