What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S16 - Race 4 - Sepang

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag at the red line marked on the track map bellow

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server:
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

sepang.png

Stewards review

Orange Zone:
-

Pit entry and exit blend line violations
IN
-
Out
-

Reported incidents/observed by race control:
-
Penalties for code 80-violations
1st code 80 at 2550.2
Borja Ori speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through

2nd code 80 at 4210.2
Martin Amrboz speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Bruno Sorin speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through

Final summary of penalties
Borja Ori - Drive Through
Martin Amrboz - Drive Through
Bruno Sorin - Drive Through

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to advise that for this last race I will not be able to participate because I am working that day on the night shift.

A greeting and enjoy a good race.

Unfortunately, after the 2 previous races arriving to race by minutes, work won't allow me to race today... Sorry for that and have fun guys!

Hey,

Also had a screen freeze after a sound failure. Really don't know what happened.
Had a bluescreen and when I tried to rejoin the race, the Race Button was not avaliable.
Forced to retire.

Hope you guys had fun!

Cheers

I clearly did something wrong. After pit exit, i was trying to change lcd info back to tire temps. Something went wrong, i guess i pressed the wrong button and suddenly i lost acceleration. I moved to the side of the track and realized the engine was dead. I still tried to start the engine again but was not able to. After a while causing a yellow in that area, i decided to exit to monitor.

Lost my internet connection, I hope I did'nt cause any trouble, fortunately i was near the pit entry but there was a car behind me.
I tried to rejoin but the server tells that I'm DNF.

I'm a little disapointed since it's the last race of the season... Believe me or not, I have maybe 3-4 discos like this over a year, but they ALWAYS happen when I'm racing :rolleyes:
Bless French ISP :rolleyes:

Bad week.
No time to prepare the race. Arriving late at home, so I used the qualy to do laps with full tank in order to prepare a bit the race. I know it is not the best way to run but as I subscribed to this Academy I think it is our responsability to show up for the race. It was a shame that each race were less drivers at the grid.
First lap, orange zone, and big fault, lost my car from my back as soon I brake and hit the driver in front of me (and I think the one on my back could not avoid to hit me also but the one who lost the car was me).
Big fault. Car with damages the first stint and I was even slower... but it was not the big problem: I was disgusted with my self a lot
Certainly when I did my pit-stop and went back with new tires at the midle of the race I had exactily the same problem, first hole lap, first turn, and push my brake and lost the car at the same way again. Fotunately there was no other drivers arrond me at that point.

It seems that I had to prepare the race better but this week it was impossible to me.

Thanks a lot to the staff, especially to Matej Lakota.

I have been two years without running races or just running a bit. I´m back and actually I have learned a lot at the Academy. Thanks!!

Well, once the academy is over and I'm looking at how everything went, the truth is that I've had a great time, the best for the evening of a Wednesday, in the end I had a lot of fun trying to twist both models
First of all, I would like to thank the Organization for all the work and the enthusiasm to make these moments of fun possible and, as no less important, to all the pilots who have been part of this edition, because thanks to them this is also possible:thumbsup: (y)
regards

So, the last race is over. First of all, I'd like to thank Florian, Matej and all the people behind them for the organization and the work they put in.

I think it's a shame that of the 40 people who signed up, we only had less than 20 people today. But regrettably there's always some guys like that who don't take it seriously. On the bright side, they won't attain the license.

For me, the first laps in the 370Z four weeks ago were quite strange and messy, since I was absent from simracing for over one year. But I got the hang of it again rather quickly and finally racing on a track today that I actually like made for lots of fun. Having made some changes to my rig in the last weeks (new seat, new button box, stuff like that), I was getting really comfortable with everything again, the setup worked well today (luckily it didn't rain) and the field was behaving well. Served the drive through penalty I had unluckily collected last race, which put me back into action with Walther and Lennart. Exemplary driving by both of you by the way! Over the course of the race I was a bit worried that I would burn my tires too quickly, however in the end it worked out well. Quite a lonely race at times (I missed you, Andres!), but overall a good experience.

Thanks again to everybody!

Last edited: