What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S16 - Race 2 - Indianapolis

Adam Karkuszewski

VEC Season Pass
VLMC season pass
Reaction score
Tough race for me, awaiting for the replay but I had a lot of contacts, some from my fault, some not. The first "big one" may be from my fault but i'm not really sure.
Sorry if I made any wrong move on the track, after 15mn of repair it was a bit messy to keep the rythm.

Apologizes especially to a blue 370Z, we had a contact in the banking that led him to nearly hit the pit wall, I tought I had enough place, i'm really sorry.

I want to also mention the red GTR who hit me in the pit while I was repairing, you owe me a rear wing bro.
Mike, I was the victim of Your contact with 350Z. You both "shoot" me from the sky like a pair of MiG's.
180 seconds in pits

Right now the worst race of 2018 by far. I dont know if it can be beated very soon...

Mike Hanemian

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Mike, I was the victim of Your contact with 350Z. You both "shoot" me from the sky like a pair of MiG's.
180 seconds in pits

Right now the worst race of 2018 by far. I dont know if it can be beated very soon...
Was it in the banking or after T7 ?

I got 428+433s, I did à mistake on my first stop and only repaired the body... It took so much time.

Matej Lakota

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Guys, make IRR if you think someone didn t drive by the rules, showed unnecessary aggression, hit you when passing ... etc. You aren t doing a favor to no one if you will allow these drivers to drive next race(s) without a warn/penalty for their faults, because this way they will continue with this behaviour.

Matej Lakota

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Guys, penalties will be posted a bit later than usually, maybe later today or tomorrow, because your beloved admin Florian has a busy Sunday. Thanks :)