What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S15 - Race 4 - Suzuka

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag at the red line marked on the track map bellow

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server:
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

suzuka-start.jpg

Stewards review

Orange Zone:

57 - Luca Desi overtakes Blazej Miszk without returning the position. Drive Through to Luca Desi

Pit entry and exit blend line violations
IN
-

Out
1065 - Tiago Alexandre Lopes
2298 - Tiago Alexandre Lopes

Reported incidents/observed by race control:
Tiago Alexandre Lopes writing chatting "??" as a response to him getting the penalty he deserved from Sebring.

Penalties for code 80-violations

1st code 80 at 3600.2
Andros Alvarez speeding in the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Lennart Lippens speeding in the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Matyas Lukovsky speeding in the beginning of the code 80. However he evidently lost connection to teamspeak and slowed down as soon as he noticed the code 80. Therefor the penalty will be dropped. In this case every driver should drive to the pits and reconnect to teamspeak again.

Final summary of penalties

Tiago Alexandre Lopes - 60 sec stop and hold
Andros Alvarez - Drive Through
Lennart Lippens - Drive Through
Luca Desi - Drive Through

Last edited by a moderator:
I will not be present at the last race as I will be flying home for Christmas during that time.

Have fun all, and again kudos to the organisers for putting up all the work and time for the races; really thankful for that, as always! :thumbsup: (y)

hello I have problems with the oculus still

with the 1009 I have micro cuts

e formatted the whole computer and I still have problems

What I can do ?

if I run, I will classify it behind the whole so as not to cause any problem

or what can I do?

Thank you

It is late I will not be able to be present at the career the surest thing, it is possible that it comes rightly but I doubt it

I am so sorry about the disconnect but my extension cable has short circuited and I have no other way of powering everything. Unfortunately that means I can't race tonight. Thank you however for the superb racing this season and thanks for all the work that goes into this!

I just wanna thank the admins for setting up this league, it was the most fun i have had simracing till today.
Just a quick question about the penalty, am i now dq'd from the final race and don't get any points? Also i know it was given by the game so im not blaming you guys. :)

@Matyas Lukovsky I didn't see your last question on the server

If you loose connection from ts you either have a back up device or you need to reconnect. In my team we are on teamspeak and discord at the same time. The race engineer and the driver talk over teamspeak. The driver is also in a discord channel and our race engineer and every other team member is in another discord channel.

And if everything fails you should drive into the pitlane and reconnect to teamspeak.

Last edited:
Nice race :) First stint I was trying to go as far as possible so I don't get caught by code 80 and when I saw the gap after my pit stop I literally stopped driving. I had some moments with lapped cars, some of them really made my heart almost stop :D

Yeah Rik, you will not get any points because your DQ, but it doesn t mean we will not count this race in your progress up to L4. We need to talk about it in SRCA admin group as we usually do in similar cases.

Its been fun yesterday, suzuka always is. Quali- and Racepace was not too satisfying but it went pretty smoothly, need to take some time in the holidays to get to grips with my setup and rfactor 2, its the first sim I "struggle" a little to find the speed to go with the really fast guys but well, there is my motivation to do my homework the next couple of weeks ;-)
Thanks to a pretty well behaved starting field and again to the admins for setting up this starter championship.

Hope to see you guys whereever we end up on track again.

Happy holidays to everyone!

The last race, my worst race. I had my first penalty of the season for a mistake pushing the limiter to late in the enter pit, stop and go, so after the second stop, racing alone and when rest less than 10 minutes, I had a four seconds lag and became to the wall, finishing the last two laps with care and very slow. Was the first problen with the server that I had so the season was good and funy.
Thanks to everybody and happy Christmas.

Stewards Review has been posted in post #3 of this thread

https://forum.simracing.club/index.php?threads/s15-race-4-suzuka.4932/#post-54208

@Tiago Alexandre Lopes I highly suggest you start looking at the forum instead of typing on the server during the race. This shows that you clearly have not read the rules. Firstly you don't know about your penalty and secondly you break the rules by chatting.
If you ever want to return to SRCA you better make sure to know the rules. Otherwise I suggest you do not try as you will never get a license with this kind of behaviour.