What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S15 - Race 3 - Indianapolis

I have to withdraw from the season, they crashed thru some cables in or street and just put a temp solution in place , i dont want to bother you with my lag so i will withdraw

@Matej Lakota I got a penalty after the Sebring race and i missed the Estoril race. Does that mean that i have a penalty for this race? I checked the rules but couldn't find any info about it.

Yes, you have to serve Sebring penalty. You will get a message in first laps after the start when you need to do it.

Did i have the start wrong? Because nobody started accelerating and i made up +- 5 places before reaching the oval.

What a terrible idea of a setup I swear :D default wings or something like that I was a proper sitting duck on the straight and some 1 sec faster in s2... @Adrian Subiela that last corner is a b*tch :) it was forming a nice fight before you made that mistake :(

Aaaah, too many "almosts" on this race:

Almost managed to pit during the first Code 80 but it was called just as I passed the pit entry. By the time I finally entered the pits, the countdown to the end of the Code 80 started :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Still, the confidence was high with the one stop strategy working well. @Matyas Lukovsky was gaining on me so I was looking forward to getting that battle to the end of the race; suddenly I almost lost control at turn 5, and on the way back to the track I could not hold it before turn 6, so almost destroyed the car, just as the second Code 80 was being called.

Crabbing the car back to the pits with Matyas right behind was bitter, knowing that after this long slow lap I would pit for repairs, and he would take the fourth place - well deserved :thumbsup: (y)

The pitcrew announced 555 seconds to repair the car :eek: so after a while I cancelled the repair as I saw the next guys were closing in. Big mistake, it seems none or almost none of the damage was repaired, so I had to pit again :coffee:

So, from "almost" a podium (although quite far from third place), I went down to almost last :lol: :Laugh:

Still, I enjoyed every bit of it, so thank you organizers for yet another enjoyable race! :)

What a terrible idea of a setup I swear :D default wings or something like that I was a proper sitting duck on the straight and some 1 sec faster in s2... @Adrian Subiela that last corner is a b*tch :) it was forming a nice fight before you made that mistake :(
yeah mate, but since I had a small touch with @Tiziano Brioni at the first CODE-080, my car can't manage tires... I don't know why, because it was a really small touch, but since that, I need to change my tires every 12 laps...and the first stint was like 23...

But nice race after all.

I only made a few laps yesterday and came to race today.

Q: Pole, really small gap for the first position.
R: I think I started a little bit late, but no idea, in Estoril, Tiziano started too late the race, and I never tried to pass him...but he tries hehe.
We were really close at the top, pushing hard and making and advantage to the other drivers.
At the first CODE-080 Tiziano just only graced me, but I hit the wall in that incident and my GT-R broke something. I could still beeing fast,
but my tires faltered for any reason I can't manage.

Since that, really desperate race, 2 stop and go, one just trying to save a mistake, and the other cutting an apex.

P3 was the best possible today, after the incident.

But I know @Tiziano Brioni didn't want to hit me, that was just a small mistake he can't control.

Se you at the last match!

yeah mate, but since I had a small touch with @Tiziano Brioni at the first CODE-080, my car can't manage tires... I don't know why, because it was a really small touch, but since that, I need to change my tires every 12 laps...and the first stint was like 23...

But nice race after all.

I only made a few laps yesterday and came to race today.

Q: Pole, really small gap for the first position.
R: I think I started a little bit late, but no idea, in Estoril, Tiziano started too late the race, and I never tried to pass him...but he tries hehe.
We were really close at the top, pushing hard and making and advantage to the other drivers.
At the first CODE-080 Tiziano just only graced me, but I hit the wall in that incident and my GT-R broke something. I could still beeing fast,
but my tires faltered for any reason I can't manage.

Since that, really desperate race, 2 stop and go, one just trying to save a mistake, and the other cutting an apex.

P3 was the best possible today, after the incident.

But I know @Tiziano Brioni didn't want to hit me, that was just a small mistake he can't control.

Se you at the last match!

Basically I didn't expect a strong braking at 6 seconds left,was my fault,I had to stay in a free air zone,this can serve to lesson for next times :Cry: :crying:

Probably i will start with a DT next race :(

So, that went well: win in 370z-class.
I was able to create a good setup, also thanks to the base-setup-video from Sebring.
Only 0.1s from pole. Had a good pace the entire race, while still managing tyres. I was lucky that the pole sitter had a penalty in the first few laps, and after that I could create a healthy lead.
I made the mistake to not pit at the first Code 80. It was still a long way to go, and that I had fuel for about 50min, but when I saw the guys entering the pits behind me, I knew it was a mistake if there would be no other Code 80 until I ran out of fuel.
In the time after that I enlarged the gap from 21 to 26 seconds, hoping that it would be enough to have my fuel-stop during green. I was very lucky that the second Code 80 came when I had fuel for only 2 laps, so it came at a perfect time. After my pitstop the gap was 12 seconds, which I could maintain, so in the end it was easy.
I stayed out of trouble, had no contact (I think?) and maintained a steady pace, so it was quite a successful race.:)

My raceday was very difficult for me. I had a weird sensation at the start of the Quali and race session, as the I guess "weather plugin?" kicks in I got a FFB-kick in the wheel and the car felt totally different afterwards, even after reseting FFB and plugins or going back to the pits. The car felt like the differential worked the opposite way for some reason, so my car pushed all the way into the corners so I lost about a second a lap of what I think I've could have done, but I guess you have to push trough those kinds of situations. Have to look deeper into it, it might just been the cold temps....I have no clue whats to blaim her....propable me :( dont even know where I qualified...P9-10-11? :-/

I was supprised to see P5 at the end, after the tyres where worn a bit i was able to slide the car around and got faster that way...I think I almost repeated my fastest lap on Lap ~35, that pretty much saved me....Through a stupid mistake in T1 I got a Stop&Go Penalty right at the end, costing me one postion....fair enough...

I really enjoy the 370, I hope I dont run into any issues like that in Suzuka.

Thanks again to the admin Team ,@Matej Lakota, @Florian Koetz,@Jimmi Allison, @Jake Hall for running this series without any hick ups whatsorever....kudos to you guys

Looking forward to the "Finale", see you guys there next week.

Did i have the start wrong? Because nobody started accelerating and i made up +- 5 places before reaching the oval.
You did it well. I doubted when nobody started to accelerate so I lost a place.

So, I didn't expect in any way such a good race I did. I saw I had a good pace when practicing with 100L I was only 1.5 slower than the best GT4 time.
Qualy: Didn't manage to do a clean lap. Not expecting any better than the 5th anyway.
Race: I was sleeping at the start and let Rik go through without any chance to get the slipstream.
After two laps I was 3rd and fighting with Rik. I don't know how many laps I've been behind him, but just before the first C-80 I was in front of him. I pitted on the first C-80, I was having some wear on my tyres so I changed my fronts. After that, I was hoping that no more C-80 were thrown so I could catch Lennart when he pits. But the second C-80 came and so the almost-free Lennart pit.
Second of the 370 which is much more than I expected. I hope I'll be fast on Suzuka too. See you there. :)