What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S15 - Race 3 - Indianapolis

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag at the red line marked on the track map bellow

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server:
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

indy-start.jpg

Stewards review

Orange Zone:

-

Pit entry and exit blend line violations
IN
-

Out
554 - Tiago Alexandre Lopes
1262 - Tiago Alexandre Lopes
1456 - Tiago Alexandre Lopes
1796 - Andros Alvarez
3145 - Tiago Alexandre Lopes
4989 - Tiago Alexandre Lopes
5021 - Adrian Subiela

Reported incidents/observed by race control:
2100 - Caruso tries to overtake Myszk around the outside on the oval. Myszk slips wide but there is no contact at first. Caruso ends up touching the wall and bouncing back into Myszk to cause the first incident. Hard incident to judge, but there was room for Caruso to stay further away from the wall. If there had been contact that sent him into the wall it would have been Myszk's fault but there wasn't. Racing incident since both parties could have avoided it.
2130 - During the countdown for the first code 80 Brioni hits Subiela. Eventhough Subiela braked suddenly, Brioni should have positioned further left after the countdown started. Drive Through for Tiziano Brioni

Penalties for code 80-violations

1st code 80 at 2130.2
-
2nd code 80 at 4330.2
Ricky Wall speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Marco A Rodriguez Navarro speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through

Penalties not served last round
@Sergio Tavares - 30 sec stop and hold
@Luca Desi - 60 sec stop and hold + 60 sec stop and hold

Final summary of penalties

@Sergio Tavares - 30 sec stop and hold
@Luca Desi - 60 sec stop and hold + 60 sec stop and hold
@Tiago Alexandre Lopes - 60 sec stop and hold + 30 sec stop and hold
@Adrian Subiela - Drive Through
@Andros Alvarez - Drive Through
@Ricky Wall - Drive Through
@Marco A Rodriguez Navarro - Drive Through
@Tiziano Brioni - Drive Through

Last edited by a moderator:
Estoy fuera debido al trabajo. Nos vemos en Suzuka

This is the 3rd time that someone writes spanish in the SRCA forum since the start of this season and this will be the FINAL WARNING.

This is an international league. Not everyone speaks you language, to be precise no one in the SRCA department speaks spanish. It is disrespectful to everyone here and therefor not tolerated.
A part of license 4 is the behaviour on the forum. We cannot issue warnings that count for the whole of SRC but we can decide against license 4 and we can exclude people for serveral seasons of SRCA. I am dead serious.

Guys I'm at work tomorrow and I'm finishing about 5:30 UK so I might not be able to make it for:
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
Is that a problem and do I have to pull out of the race or can I just join later?