What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S15 - Race 1 - Sebring

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
Because various track problems we replaced Portimao with Sebring.

Race Length:
90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag at the red line marked on the track map bellow

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server: The latest build
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

sebring-start.jpg

Stewards review

Orange Zone:

-

Pit entry and exit blend line violations
IN
-

Out
4211 - Adrian Blasco

On this track it is also not allowed to cut the pit exit line when racing on track as it was posted in the forum:
2593 - Ferran Grau
3485 - Ferran Grau
4919 - Ferran Grau

2679 - Jose Berenguer
2797 - Jose Berenguer
3485 - Jose Berenguer

2745 - Matyas Lukovsky
3019 - Matyas Lukovsky
3561 - Matyas Lukovsky

Reported incidents/observed by race control:
265 during quali - Lukas Hausen seems to spin Luca Desi on the main straight. However the cars never touched. No further action.
1347 - Rik Temmink is in a fight with two GTR when he hits Adrian Subiela. This must not happen and both were just lucky that not more happened. Drive Through to Rik Temmink
1857 - Ricky Wall tries to lap Adrian Subiela. Ricky is not far enough ahead at the point of turn entry and causes Adrian to spin. Drive Through to Ricky Wall.
2933 - Ferran Grau is closing on Adrian Subiela in turn 16. He runs into the back of him as the result of a misjudgement. Warning to Ferran Grau.
4137 - Blazej Myszk dives down Adrian Subiela's inside in turn 16 to lap him. This was a risky but clean move. No further action.
4160 - Rik Temmink cuts across the track in the braking zone. However he never turned to the right but simply lost control of his car. No further action since no harm was done.

Penalties for code 80-violations

1st code 80 at 1055
Jose Berenguer - speding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Adrian Blasco - speding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Jesus Sanchez - speding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Sergio Tavares - speding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Tiago Alexandre Lopes - speding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Luca Desi - speding at the beginning of the code 80 and happily closing the gap to the cars in front even more than 1 minute after the countdown has finished - 60 sec stop and hold + probation

2nd code 80 at 1470
Matteo Caruso - speding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Jose Berenguer - speding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Alfonso Fernandez - speding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Ferran Grau - speding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
David Gargallo Lobo - speding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Adrian Blasco - speding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Adrian Subiela - speding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Andros Alvarez - speding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Sergio Tavares - speding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
Luca Desi - after being slow enough to obey the code 80 rule accelerates out of the hairpin way after the code 80 countdown. - 60 sec stop and hold

Final summary of penalties

@Adrian blasco - 60 sec stop and hold
@Ferran Grau - 60 sec stop and hold + Drive Through
@Jose Berenguer - 60 sec stop and hold + 30 sec stop and hold
@Matyas Lukovsky - 60 sec stop and hold
@Rik Temmink - Drive Through
@Ricky Wall. - Drive Through
@Jesus Sanchez - Drive Through
@Sergio Tavares - 30 sec stop and hold
@Tiago Alexandre Lopes - Drive Through
@Luca Desi - 60 sec stop and hold + 60 sec stop and hold + probation
@Matteo Caruso - Drive Through
@Alfonso Fernandez - Drive Through
@David Gargallo Lobo - Drive Through
@Adrian Subiela - Drive Through
@Andros Alvarez - Drive Through

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not subscribed to the series as i cannot commit to practice and race at least three of the races this series. I would like to join a hosted practice session, but it seems this is only possible for subscribed drivers. Is that correct?

Hi... I'm having issues with my wheel not working in rF2. It's a new wheel - T300RS GT Edition. The pedals and mapped buttons and everything else works just fine, but not the wheel or the FFB.

In the settings dialogue, I can see the axis move when I turn the wheel, but in game, nothing happens. This only happens in rF2. AC, iRacing, F1, ETS2, ATS and pretty much everything else works just dandy.

Any suggestions? If I can't get this to work, I'm going to have to forfeit my seat for the season.

Deon, I follow your problem also on SR.C Discord and it is really weird situation. I suggest you not to quit so early from S15, because there is an option to finish 3 races and still get L4 (in a case you will not fix wheel problem before R01 starts).

I really want to compete. But something's up... I'm going to try to resinstall the game plus the wheel's drivers and see what happens. Failing that, I really haven't a clue what else to do.

Hi,
I have a question regarding the starting procedure, especially this part of the rules :
3.3.1 The race starts after a predetermined corner. Every driver may accelerate individually after having passed the apex of that corner. The starting corner will be determined in the race post for each event

Just to ensure I get this right. As soon as my car passes the apex of sunset bend corner, I am allowed to accelerate and overtaking is allowed from this point forwards. There is no "green flag" announcement and the leader is not in charge of starting the race, correct? So the field will strech out by quiet a bit, as we are in single file and accelerate one after another, which might be intentional :D

Thank you in advance! ( I feel quiet german after this post.... :D )

Last edited:
Hi,
I have a question regarding the starting procedure, especially this part of the rules :
3.3.1 The race starts after a predetermined corner. Every driver may accelerate individually after having passed the apex of that corner. The starting corner will be determined in the race post for each event

Just to ensure I get this right. As soon as my car passes the apex of sunset bend corner, I am allowed to accelerate and overtaking is allowed from this point forwards. There is no "green flag" announcement and the leader is not in charge of starting the race, correct? So the field will strech out by quiet a bit, as we are in single file and accelerate one after another, which might be intentional :D

Thank you in advance! ( I feel quiet german after this post.... :D )

that is correct
It's intentional for VEC races and that's why we do the same here.