What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S14 - Race 3 - Indianapolis

Ok, debriefing:

This race was nearly a nightmare for me. My game froze right after the warmup start, I could hear the sound in the background but was unable to click anywhere on the screen. A ctrl+shift+esc after and I was back in my pit, and on the track hence the green light at pits exit. I tought i could regroup with the pack but I was way too far behind, so I had to clear the lane for everybody: a nice stresstest of my "being lapped" skills.

I was so nervous about rejoining the race fast & safe that I forgot to check my fuel level, started the race with roughly 10 liters, wich definitely eliminated any chance to do something correct (ie stay with the pack and maybe fight a lil bit).
Then came the second error, I decided to pit under code 80 but I took this decision way too late, cutting the grass to rejoin pitlane. Dumbest mistake of my race.

I want to apologize if I caused any trouble to the race, I tried to do my best not to ruin everyone experience. Shoutouts to the yellow GTR that got a lil scratch on his door from my 370z at the end, I owe you a paintjob mate.

Thank you all, especially to the admins too, I hope i didn't make anything wrong.

I have to explain to you why I called you to the end of the GT4 field in the beginning. When you left pitlane the field had just started the race but the game showed you in the lead. So it looked like you were the leader eventhough you had skipped the formation lap. Thats why I called you to the end of the field. But after you let everyone past the game had reorganized the standings and put you a lap down on everyone.

If I had known that the game would reorganize itself I would not have interfered with the race.

Mike, the fact that you didn t quit but finished the race with all these problems brought you a deposit on your account, which will be (in the case that you will "be on the edge") certainly considered when licences 4 will be delivered.
The same for Daniel Monteiro, that s the real endurance spirit.

Last edited:
I have to explain to you why I called you to the end of the GT4 field in the beginning. When you left pitlane the field had just started the race but the game showed you in the lead. So it looked like you were the leader eventhough you had skipped the formation lap. Thats why I called you to the end of the field. But after you let everyone past the game had reorganized the standings and put you a lap down on everyone.

If I had known that the game would reorganize itself I would not have interfered with the race.

A friend of mine did the spotter job to help me and after the GTR train passed he noticed me that I was 14, at this moment I really didn't know what to do so your call helped me whatever, without it I would be errating on the track and this behaviour could have been dangerous for everyone.

I knew this race was dead for me tough, so this is not a problem at all. And finally it was a good exercise, I've being blueflagged by almost all cars on the track.

On this subject, I tried to do my best, so I apologize again to all drivers if I may have some "misandertoods" moves. Hopefully, no crashes ! But I never saw so much blue flags in one race in all my simracer career !

Mike, the fact that you didn t quit but finished the race with all these problems brought you a deposit on your account, which will be (in the case that you will "be on the edge") certainly considered when licences 4 will be delivered.
The same for Daniel Monteiro, that s the real endurance spirit.

Thanks !
I really don't like beeing on those situations but when it happens I try to do my best and finishing the race whatever.
I agree with you, for me Endurance means tryin everything to get the car to the end !

First of all, I was relieved to see that the rain stopped before qualy :giggle::giggle:
Qualy wasn't that bad : I was closer than pole lap time of my category than before.
At the start of the race, i was immediately jumped before the 1st corner because of my bad top speed and lost 3 positions. I managed to win a few places back after some took their penalty. One of the most difficult challenge was to get lapped so often and trying not to interfer in the GT1 class fights. I hope i managed to make them lose as little time as possible. First code 80, I forgot to pit and Daniele who was following me did it so i was a bit screwed. I had to push to create a gap big enough to stay ahead and i was so happy when the 2nd code 80 came but unfortunately, race resumed too quickly to get advantage of that to stay ahead and i got jumped in the pits. I managed to catch up Daniele and on lap 43 of my race, I managed to pass him :sneaky: GT1 cars lapping us helped me keeping my position and to create a gap big enough to not get caught at the end of the straight and I managed to build a gap.

Hopefully I didn't cause any issues when getting lapped or do anything against the rules this time :) looking forward for the finale in Suzuka :thumbsup: (y)