What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S13 - Race 3 - Bugatti Night

A good experience for me :), improving my times and my experience with rfactor 2, from Suzuka where I was really slow and having a connection problem, to Le Mans, where I enjoy the race also if I was not fast enough. I hope haven't create too many problems to the other racers. Thank you for the organization and good luck at all drivers licensed or not. I hope to be back for S14. ..and please don't think at this sentence as a threat :D

finally got my license .thIrd time lucky 720 minutes of races as I missed one race. probably well over 1 000 minutes of effort including practise.

with that in mind I want to keep it. how easy is it to lose the license? is it really just if drivers are abusive or idiotic? thanks and thanks for organisation. series 13 had most consistently fair drivers I've raced

finally got my license .thIrd time lucky 720 minutes of races as I missed one race. probably well over 1 000 minutes of effort including practise.

with that in mind I want to keep it. how easy is it to lose the license? is it really just if drivers are abusive or idiotic? thanks and thanks for organisation. series 13 had most consistently fair drivers I've raced

Now, I want to say it's basically impossible to loose the license however being in SRCA and seeing what some people do here... I can't really say its impossible.

I'm not sure if you loose the license after being inactive for a certain time. But as far as driving goes you have to be really reckless in serveral races and cause avoidable contact in serveral races in succession. So if you respect the cars around you at all times you don't ever loose your license.

Now, I want to say it's basically impossible to loose the license however being in SRCA and seeing what some people do here... I can't really say its impossible.

I'm not sure if you loose the license after being inactive for a certain time. But as far as driving goes you have to be really reckless in serveral races and cause avoidable contact in serveral races in succession. So if you respect the cars around you at all times you don't ever loose your license.
that's reassuring. I'm an experience sim racer now so should get better . I'm keen to race this year but would be interested to know what the inactivity period is.I want to enter my own team but may be a few months so if there is an inactivity period I will sign up to race for another team.