What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S13 - Race 3 - Bugatti Night

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 21:00 - 22:30

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag at the red line marked on the track map bellow

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server: The latest build
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

bugatti-start.jpg

Stewards review

Orange Zone:

/

Pit entry and exit blend line violations
IN:
/

OUT
/

Reported incidents:
1215 - Conti hits Siara but gives the position back. Warning to Conti.
4900-5000 Acerclinth ignores blue flags for a few turns. Drive Through

Penalties for code 80-violations

1st code 80 at 1314.6
Standa Vlnas speeding at the beginning of the c80 - Drive Through
Giulio Scrinzi speeding at the beginning of the c80 - Drive Through

2nd code 80 at 3577.2
Standa Vlnas speeding at the beginning of the c80 +dangerouse driving while slowing down - 30 sec stop and hold
Giulio Scrinzi speeding at the beginning of the c80 - Drive Through
Arjan Veltens speeding at the beginning of the c80 - Drive Through

Final summary of penalties

@Jonatan Acerclinth - Drive Through
@Standa Vlnas - 60 sec stop and hold
@Giulio Scrinzi - 30 sec stop and hold
@Arjan Veltens - Drive Through

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning. Unfortunately I can't participate at the last race. Wednesday i will have night shift at work. Thank you for the organization and good luck at all drivers.

I've updated to the latest build "v1109", should i revert back to "v1108" or will be the server updated for tomorrow evening's race?

It looks like I have to miss today's race. Something personal just came up so there is a high chance I'm not home when the race starts.
Sorry for notifying that late.

hey guys. now THAT was a lot of fun.
i only started practise yesterday and didn't know the track which is short but has many different lines you can take obviously.
i was quite far off the pace being on full fuel and just generally struggling. today i did a bit before the race and adjusted setup which was a lot better. qualified 12th and if i had timed laps right, could have maybe qualified a bit higher. it was close exept for the first couple of positions who had great pace.
in the race i got up to about 9th. i have to say the driving was extremely respectful and at one point, one guy tried to let me thru and i didn't know whether to try and overtake. so we had this awkward side by side moment where it was like "you go" "no you go" "Sh*t one of us go or the others will pass!"
when the safety car came it seemed a no brainer to pit on about lap 11 and i knew i could make the tyres last. sadly i forgot the tank was only 33 laps...so i drove far down the field for a bit and then had to do a splash and dash under the safety car.
i suppose overall i lost a bit of time but who cares, it was fun and i finished about 8th. I must look back at the replay as i seemed to be following some guy who i thought was a back marker. he had good pace but wasn't on the standings list. meanwhile pierluca was showing as about 2 seconds back and yet i couldnt see him in my mirrors for ages.
finally pierluca got close so i let him passed...only for him to let me back and drop off with pace. really not sure what happened to you pierluca as your pace was amazing. well done winner, podium and all . this for me has seemed the most respectful series ive raced in and probably my best effort yet.nice tracks and car combinations.
also, well done robert. we seemed to have much more similar pace here and it was nice to finish closer to you this time without having to serve drive thrus :)
now it's say your prayers time and hopefully see you all in a higher series.
cheers again to all and thanks to the organisers. i hope you guys enjoyr watching!

So never did I think I would enjoy this championship as much as I have! Tonight was one hell of a tough race and I sure did have to work for that podium! None the less I'm chuffed with my performance this season and want to thank @Ben Willis for engineering me throughout. :)

Thank you all so much for making this enjoyable and I hope to see some of you in VEC in the future!

The race of yesterday it was an hard race for the tyre.
At to the start i tried to control the tyre without push.At the second code 80 i think of change the tyre but there is convenient.After a few laps i take andrew ford and i overtake andrew,but i was very tired for reasons personality i was not to the 100%.

Great race, enjoyed a lot. First laps with Ford and Johnsson really close we were just at 2 seconds from the group ahead, they were slightly faster and I was trying to understand if the tyres were ok for the full race and I wasn't pushing too much. Ford and Johnsson passed me after some laps but times were quite similar. Did the pit during a standard lap around mid race and just refueled. This was a little mistake as the great part of the drivers did the pit under code 80, I've lost some seconds but it was ok. After pit I drove alone fore some laps till the other did their pit.
Still having a look at how the tyres were (the DX11 version of RF2 didn't helps) to understand if everything was ok. Two drivers that were behind reached me an passed, at that point I was between Massetti ad Pasztor and I decided that it was no more time to preserve tyres and tried to regain one position but having always a look behind. I wasn't able to fully close the gap but I was able to keep behind Pasztor that finished really close and was really close for all the latest laps.

Thank's to all simracing.club staff.

Hope to see you soon.

I'm so sorry for the start, I was distracted to turn off the volume of the cellphone and he knocked me out, i was nervous and I didn't hear the communication, but my race was already ruined, I gave 50% :( of my possibilities.