What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S13 - Race 2 - Montreal

Nice Race, the first part was really fun and enjoyable, we were several drivers with close lap times. Did some "battle" with 2 or 3 players and everyone was really correct. At the code 80 I decided to pit and to change also the tyres, even if they were in good shape (I think that they were all 4 around 90%) i had one or two flat spotted and the vibration was too much for me. Entered the pit towards the end of the code 80 and so I was still pitting while the race restarted. Lost some positions but finished anyway in 11th position that's not too bad for me. Suffered a little damage to the rear wing at 30 minutes to the end due to a contact, lost some grip on turn exit but car was still drivable.
See you at the next one.

Great racing guys. I was in the same boat as Andrew Ford. I was in 12th place and got two warnings for slightly taking too much curb. I had to avoid spinning cars and then got a 20sec stop n go penalty. Then I got a drive through for speeding in the pits. Missed the limiter mark. From there the penalties got worst. Touch the grass from there and I got penalized. Late in the race got another penalty avoiding cars that spun on the track...

Apologies to Ciacciolo for the nudge I think at the 2nd last lap. You braked way earlier than I though you would.
Now I know how harsh SRC can be hehehe

See you guys at the next one

I laughed so much for the first part, confused the drive through with a stop / go, in reading the names with anxiety, so I had to make 2 inputs to the pit.

For the rest great race! but some dubbed are really dangerous.

it was a very funny race because i had to overtake.
I'm sorry for the penality that i took to suzuka and i had to do to montreal but i hope that i don't take penality,so i can take the license for the vec.
See you to the next race