What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S13 - Race 1 - Suzuka

First of all, apologies to @Giulio Scrinzi for the minor contact into 130R as I was lapping you. It won't happen again... :(

Apart from that, I thoroughly enjoyed this evening's racing. Thanks to the SRC staff for putting it all on and the rest of you for the great racing. Didn't think I'd manage to make it back from P4 but my strategy apparently worked and I lucked into a Code 80 pitstop towards the end of the race which resulted in me getting into P1.

Very much looking forward to next week!

Nice race, well done to all the top 10 guys. Started the race with the idea to finish it without changing tires and to avoid unexpected situations, so not at the limit but with quite good times. Even if I'm not too young I'll never finish to learn, this evening I've learned than you can suffer a damage of 570 seconds while at the pit .
Just one note, more respect fore the rule of the car outside of the road.
See you next time.

First of all i want to say sorry to the organizers for not respecting the race schedule (connected to TS at 8:30, too late i know, but in this period i am very busy with University, i will try my best to be on time for the next race). I was not expecting to much for this race, just to do a clean one, after 30 minutes i made a very bad mistake which took me into the barrier (tried the best of what i could do to not involve other drivers), 600 second pitstop and then doing the rest of the race being lapped (and try to make easy the maneuver for the other drivers) until last lap when i was involved in an accindent while i was about to be lapped, don't remember the name of the other driver, but i humbly apologize for the incident, learned the lesson and won't happen again in the future.

Can't wait for the next race :D

sorry for code80 violation, i haven't read rules change before the race, i just did what i did in the previous season. I'll be more carefull for the next race

it wasn't a change.
Same rules apply as the season before. Now you simply don't get 1 sec tolerance. Only 0.2sec