What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S12 - Race 2 - Estoril

And again people apparently thought they were superior to code 80 regulations.
That's why there will be zero tolerance. Anyone I catch with 81kph at the time when I started saying "code 80 enforced" will get a penalty.

These rules are essential, you'll encounter them very often here at SRC and if you can't obey them you don't belong in VEC, VLMS or any other future league that requires at least License 4.

I'm sorry for yesterday. I had a big issues with the wheel, i was trying to find a solution during the pit stops, but nothing. Now the problem is solved.

p.s. a question: i didn't understand the reason of stop & and go

penalty from last round that was posted in the thread for the first race and that I even announced in the thread for the first race.

Please monitor the forum in future so you don't miss important things like that

arf, i thought i had slowed down enough for the 3rd Code 80, but it seems like not :/ for 0.3 tenths, that's stupid from me to risked it...
Lets hope i'll have a good 3rd race, otherwise @Cameron Rodger will kill me for letting the team with only 2 drivers for the 1st round :D

I would like to appologise for the 1st Code-80 code, I expected it to be 10 seconds from the 10 seconds call so I wasn't prepared to slow down at the time in time to get down to the 80 speed limit.

Thanks for taking the time to look through the race and I will make sure to avoid doing these misstakes next round.