What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S12 - Race 1 - Sebring

Hi Matej

I did run a "clean" race at Sebring, I did have one cut corner though on the last lap, and then of course a breach of the code 80, does this mean that this race is "down the drain", and I need to have the last two races spotless, to get my license, or do race 1 still count for something?

Br.
Allan

Hey Allan.

It is the right question for @Jake Hall , because he has his own math about licences.
Everything counts and a single meter you have done in the races already is not in vain, but I would say it is better to start all three races just to be sure :)

In my case I couldn't listen properly the C80 message because I have some problems with config. That means you should do 3 clean races? So if I have a penalty I couldn't get the license and I have to do SRCA again?

Just because a single C80 mistake no one will lose a chance to get L4 if everything else in the season was on the level we expect from VLMS/VEC driver.

As I remember, Flo announced green flag point in starting procedure/formation lap, so I am almost sure everyone was in the car in that moment.

No just during the practice session or warmup. I am not 100% sure which of the both session.

Second point is when there stands "19:00 - Server reboot" in the race schedule i don't expect that i join into a quali session at around 19:45. That's why i was a little bit confused and asked for clarification. I hope we don't have any problems like that today and that the sessions will be according to the race schedule.

All schedule is written in CET timezone and last time all seasons started in a minute as they needed to, so I have no clue what you are talking about.

Sometimes race directors will have to take actions, without it being on the schedule - so if this is announced hold your horses. Its done for a reason.