• Home of The Virtual Endurance Championship and The Virtual Le Mans Series
  1. Welcome to SimRacing.Club
    We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which use URD´s mod to mirror World Endurance Championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
    Virtual Le Mans Series, Virtual Rally Championship and several special events - Plenty of racing.

S12 - Race 1 - Sebring

Discussion in 'SRC Academy' started by Matej Lakota, Aug 31, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 06-09-17
  1. Jose Mico

Jose Mico Junior Member SR.C License 5

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    In my case I couldn't listen properly the C80 message because I have some problems with config. That means you should do 3 clean races? So if I have a penalty I couldn't get the license and I have to do SRCA again?

2. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota Hero Member SRCA director VEC Division 1 VEC Season Pass

Ratings:
    +427 / 1 / -0
    Just because a single C80 mistake no one will lose a chance to get L4 if everything else in the season was on the level we expect from VLMS/VEC driver.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Felix Heinen

Felix Heinen Member SR.C License 5 VLMS Season Pass

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    No just during the practice session or warmup. I am not 100% sure which of the both session.

Second point is when there stands "19:00 - Server reboot" in the race schedule i don't expect that i join into a quali session at around 19:45. That's why i was a little bit confused and asked for clarification. I hope we don't have any problems like that today and that the sessions will be according to the race schedule.

4. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota Hero Member SRCA director VEC Division 1 VEC Season Pass

Ratings:
    +427 / 1 / -0
    All schedule is written in CET timezone and last time all seasons started in a minute as they needed to, so I have no clue what you are talking about.

5. Jimmi Allison

Jimmi Allison Epic Member Administrator URD Licensed

Ratings:
    +8,705 / 17 / -21
    Sometimes race directors will have to take actions, without it being on the schedule - so if this is announced hold your horses. Its done for a reason.

• Like Like x 1