What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S12 - Race 1 - Sebring

So what is going on? No server admin here? We are off the timing! And i think nobody knows what to do.
20:35 – 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 – 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:57 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pit limiter
21:00 - Green flag announced by race director
Theres still 20 mins left until Q...

Sorry for whatever incidents happened around me. I've never experienced so many tech issues as I did today, network was all over the place for me. Will try and figure out what happened.

hi,
i got a penalty (drive throught) cuz i began 2 seconds late (driking (not alcohol) to resist the race....it seem it was a mistake, and i was not in conditions to lose places...hahaa) ) , coming out from pit stop to join the formation lap. is this in the red code of the SRC.academy? cuz i lost the most entertaining part of the race....

Apart from that. nice race, i tryed to be as clean as i could. Congrats to the podium racers.(next time i will be there!! :p)
Thank you. cheers

So. i know it's a "fun" race, where we are just here to gain a licence, but some people really need to take action about their driving or their behaviour. Qualification : Im trying to sometimes slowing down to let a gap with the car in front, and then there's a guy not in a hotlap overtaking me.

Again, for lapped car, i know you have your own race, but please when you are letting us pass, dont slam the brake 100m earlier and staying on the racing line. I was lucky to avoid some of the people doing that, but please, don't do this for the next 2 races or in VEC/VLMS in general.

Lastly, i would like to have some informations @Rogier de Klein about the code 80. At the start of the code 80 you were 27 seconds behind me, 30s later you were 2s behind me.

hi,
i got a penalty (drive throught) cuz i began 2 seconds late (driking (not alcohol) to resist the race....it seem it was a mistake, and i was not in conditions to lose places...hahaa) ) , coming out from pit stop to join the formation lap. is this in the red code of the SRC.academy? cuz i lost the most entertaining part of the race....

Apart from that. nice race, i tryed to be as clean as i could. Congrats to the podium racers.(next time i will be there!! :p)
Thank you. cheers
You probably exited the pits while it was closed. You have to wait for the traffic light to go green. This is usually after the whole field has entered sector 2.

You probably exited the pits while it was closed. You have to wait for the traffic light to go green. This is usually after the whole field has entered sector 2.
thank you by the answer, but i had green lights, i have the replay saved....dont know what happened. it was yellow flag but i went in the pits with the limiter on and the green lights...hahah. i know that my result it would be similar but i wanted to enjoy the first laps, later you will go ahead...:D, i had to serve the drive throught, cuz i didnt dare to ask by TS , i think its not permited to talk in the race, am i wrong?.Thank you again for the answer, may be its the reason....

You know...rookie issues :D. If anyone can give me a hint. Of course i wont drink in the begining of the next race :D.

please report incidents like that, especially under code 80.

I'm just checking the c80 in the replay. There were loads of guys ignoring it. But especially in the middle of the c80 I don't see every overtake. So please go to the main page, click on the SRCA department and click on submission.