What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S12 - Race 1 - Sebring

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:00 - Server reboot
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
20:35 – 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 – 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:57 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pit limiter
21:00 - Green flag announced by race director

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server: The latest build
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

Stewards review

Orange Zone:

45 Fruehauf overtakes Pennimpede at the start of the formation lap. Pennimpede retakes the position on his own behalf without resistance from Fruehauf. Warning to Fruehauf
45 Idiens overtakes Zwartenbol at the start of the formation lap. Drive Through to Idiens.
347 Johnsson hits Ludovic in the hairpin. Johnsson was not far enough up at turn entry but waits for Darquy. Drive Through to Johnsson
384 Collision between Idiens and Virzi caused by lag. No further action
385 Weber and Zwartenbol hit each other in the flat out kink at the end of sector 2. Weber should have left more room on the inside as there was plenty available. But he was punished by his own spin already. No further action.

Pit entry and exit blend line violations
IN
450 - Markus Fruehauf (damaged car, no further action)
OUT
85 - Daniel Escudero
916 - Daniel Escudero

Reported incidents:
All reported incidents were either covered in the Orange Zone section or no action was necessary.

Penalties for code 80-violations

1st code 80 - 3591 to 3780
-Mattheu Decrop speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - 30 sec stop and hold
-Leonardo Galati speeding throughout the whole code 80 and overtaking under code 80 - 60 sec stop and hold+probation
-Jacob Pegg speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
-Fabio Diana speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - 30 sec stop and hold
-Robert Johnsson speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - 60 sec stop and hold
-Allan Roloff Groth speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
-Anthony Marras speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
-Ludovic Darquy speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
-Matt Le Gallez speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
-Bas Zwartenbol speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
-Rogier de Klein speeding at the beginning of the code 80 and overtaking under code 80 - 60 sec stop and hold
-Jose Mico speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
-Jerome Prioleau speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
-Matthias Weber speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
-Enrico Sancini speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through
-Filippo Virzi speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - 30 sec stop and hold
-Rene Demouchy not even remotely bothered by the speed limit, speeding throughout the whole code 80 until the very end - 2x 60 sec stop and hold + probation
-Daniel Escudero speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - 30 sec stop and hold
-Kevin Peters speeding at the beginning of the code 80 - Drive Through

General information: if you got a drive through you made a mistake and you need to brake earlier next time.
If you got more than a drive through then there was a serious issue. You gained a massive and unfair advantage during the code 80. Really bad driving there.

Final summary of penalties

-Markus Fruehauf - warning
-Nate Idiens - Drive Through
-Daniel Escudero - 60 second stop and hold + Drive Through
-Mattheu Decrop - 30 second stop and hold
-Leonardo Galati - 60 second stop and hold+probation
-Jacob Pegg - Drive Through
-Fabio Diana - 30 second stop and hold
-Robert Johnsson - 60 second stop and hold + Drive Through
-Allan Roloff Groth - Drive Through
-Anthony Marras - Drive Through
-Ludovic Darquy - Drive Through
-Matt Le Gallez - Drive Through
-Bas Zwartenbol - Drive Through
-Rogier de Klein - 60 second stop and hold
-Jose Mico - Drive Through
-Jerome Prioleau - Drive Through
-Matthias Weber - Drive Through
-Enrico Sancini - Drive Through
-Filippo Virzi - 30 second stop and hold
-Rene Demouchy - 60 second stop and hold + 60 second stop and hold + probation
-Kevin Peters - Drive Through

Last edited by a moderator:
Hola muy bien si hubo posibilidad o falló alguien que no podía correr estaría dispuesto gracias

Unfortunately, as a figure speak, I'm at my sisters wedding and I hope you can understand I can't miss it, so I'll miss this event.

But I'll be around for the other two events.

Good luck and have fun for this one :)

September is a wedding month. I'll be in a wedding too, but i will race for sure in Estoril and Indianapolis.
Edit.

I will be in race. The wedding is in the 7Th of semtember

Last edited:
I only can say that i am happy to JOIN YOU as driver nº 39 ! haha the last lucky one!. Eager to race with you!. see u soon! Cheers all of you!
daniel.

Last edited:
Daniel, it is not the problem what he said, but how (the language). As Jimmi Allison pointed, "The language used on SimRacing.Club forum and race servers is english ..."

hello sorry for the previous comment I only asked if there is a reservation stand that I am available

Hello guys, i cannot exactly say if i'm in time tomorrow because of my work schedule.
Should be @ Home around 19:45, hope it will work. Is it a massive problem, if i'm 5 minutes late?