What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S11 - Race 3 - Sepang night

Good'ay Jimmi,

I am not going to argue or anything about not getting licence 4. Rules are rules,I respect that and undertsand that I should have paid more attention and I will do next time.
Would you mind telling me if I already am elligible for SRCA S12 ? Are all races needed to get licence 4 as I already did some in season 11 ?

Peace :thumbsup: (y)

"12.5 In order to be eligible for license 4 a driver must complete at least 2 races in one season of SRCA."

Dont even touch a mm of the blend line to cut on to the track. This is even more important in VEC and VLMS, as there is faster cars there, some of them very silent.

Honestly, you should write that in the rules, to me "following the blend line" and "not touching it by a millimeter" is not the same thing... And it's not even mentioned somewhere that you get a 30s S&G for 1mm "cut".

If people aren't aware of what kind of sentence they are pending how do you want them to care about.

Thanks for your attention.

Honestly, you should write that in the rules, to me "following the blend line" and "not touching it by a millimeter" is not the same thing... And it's not even mentioned somewhere that you get a 30s S&G for 1mm "cut".
Because you don't get a 30sec stop and hold for 1mm "cut"
Both rules state that you must not cut across the pit blend line. It's literally the same expression.

If people aren't aware of what kind of sentence they are pending how do you want them to care about.
Because it's in the bloody rules. What difference does it make if someone knows what penalty he can expect? He gets one. That's all that people should need.

Thanks for your attention.
Funny thing that people question the rules when infact this has always been in the rules and actually written by an American.
Following the pitblend line means you should follow normal rules regarding this. It's really not rocket science ;)
Even though white line rules was updated some years back - people still don't follow them 100% so to be frank - wouldn't help to update those.
If we should cover every single thing then the rules would be even longer - and I do believe this is pretty long already.
There is 2 scenarios you either cut or you don't.

Also you are referring to 2 different series, now please refrain yourself from discussing any further VEC rules here. I'm fine with you asking what the difference is - but really not the place to go any further as SRCA is the topic in this forum.

As mentioned the penalties for any rule break is in the penalty level and overview on the rules set. Simple as that.