What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S11 - Race 2 - Paul Ricard

It sure did - drive through!
Not for headlights, thats for sure.
Headlights can give you a warning and if its not turned on - DQ. Not somewhere in between, however you might wanna look at your driving line ;)
<Penalty et="1271.4">Allan Roloff Groth received Stop/Go penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Cut Track&quot;. Result: penalties=1, 1st=Stop/Go,10s</Penalty>
<Penalty et="1413.3">Allan Roloff Groth received Stop/Go penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Cut Track&quot;. Result: penalties=1, 1st=Stop/Go,10s</Penalty>
<Penalty et="1416.7">Allan Roloff Groth received Stop/Go penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Cut Track&quot;. Result: penalties=2, 1st=Stop/Go,10s</Penalty>

Speeding in pitlane:
<Penalty et="1684.7">Allan Roloff Groth received Drive Thru penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Speeding In Pitlane&quot;. Result: penalties=1, 1st=Drive Thru,10s</Penalty>
<Penalty et="2787.0">Allan Roloff Groth received Drive Thru penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Speeding In Pitlane&quot;. Result: penalties=1, 1st=Drive Thru,10s</Penalty>
<Penalty et="2990.0">Allan Roloff Groth received Stop/Go penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Cut Track&quot;. Result: penalties=1, 1st=Stop/Go,10s</Penalty>

a 10 second stop go that after 8 trips through the pit lane still had not cleared.
I think this may answer it :)

<Penalty et="561.8">Scott Bennett received Stop/Go penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Cut Track&quot;. Result: penalties=2, 1st=Stop/Go,30s</Penalty>
<Penalty et="561.9">Scott Bennett received Stop/Go penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Cut Track&quot;. Result: penalties=3, 1st=Stop/Go,30s</Penalty>
<Penalty et="562.0">Scott Bennett received Stop/Go penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Cut Track&quot;. Result: penalties=4, 1st=Stop/Go,30s</Penalty>
<Penalty et="562.1">Scott Bennett received Stop/Go penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Cut Track&quot;. Result: penalties=5, 1st=Stop/Go,30s</Penalty>
<Penalty et="562.2">Scott Bennett received Stop/Go penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Cut Track&quot;. Result: penalties=6, 1st=Stop/Go,30s</Penalty>
<Penalty et="562.3">Scott Bennett received Stop/Go penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Cut Track&quot;. Result: penalties=6, 1st=Stop/Go,40s</Penalty>
<Penalty et="562.4">Scott Bennett received Stop/Go penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Cut Track&quot;. Result: penalties=6, 1st=Stop/Go,50s</Penalty>
<Penalty et="562.5">Scott Bennett received Stop/Go penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Cut Track&quot;. Result: penalties=6, 1st=Stop/Go,60s</Penalty>
Looks like you cut the track really bad and on more occasions within a corner or two. You can check the replay to see what happened there.

Not for headlights, thats for sure.
Headlights can give you a warning and if its not turned on - DQ. Not somewhere in between, however you might wanna look at your driving line ;)
<Penalty et="1271.4">Allan Roloff Groth received Stop/Go penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Cut Track&quot;. Result: penalties=1, 1st=Stop/Go,10s</Penalty>
<Penalty et="1413.3">Allan Roloff Groth received Stop/Go penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Cut Track&quot;. Result: penalties=1, 1st=Stop/Go,10s</Penalty>
<Penalty et="1416.7">Allan Roloff Groth received Stop/Go penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Cut Track&quot;. Result: penalties=2, 1st=Stop/Go,10s</Penalty>

Speeding in pitlane:
<Penalty et="1684.7">Allan Roloff Groth received Drive Thru penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Speeding In Pitlane&quot;. Result: penalties=1, 1st=Drive Thru,10s</Penalty>
<Penalty et="2787.0">Allan Roloff Groth received Drive Thru penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Speeding In Pitlane&quot;. Result: penalties=1, 1st=Drive Thru,10s</Penalty>
<Penalty et="2990.0">Allan Roloff Groth received Stop/Go penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Cut Track&quot;. Result: penalties=1, 1st=Stop/Go,10s</Penalty>
OMG :)
That explains a hole deal. Thanks for clarifying Jimmi.

You are not signed up for SRCA, which means you cant. There is plenty on reserve, you can sign up for next season of SRCA.
yep, i saw that, no problem we well see in SEBRING :p, an military airport rebuilt for the joy of racers!:p

But for season 12... i have to wait till it opens the application?

Another not-quite-normal race for me, in the training round I lightly hit M lenz for a rude paron, so I apologize

I did not find a setup, and I did not feel comfortable, but I was in position 22-23 when I hit backwards, trying to get ahead in an area with no space and shot against the fence, costing me 160 sg of repair and lost. Little confidence he had,

And in the end the screen was blocked and a blow came with fujs B, I apologize, but I could not do anything,

I hope sepang is calmer for me

regards

Last edited:
I think this may answer it :)

<Penalty et="561.8">Scott Bennett received Stop/Go penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Cut Track&quot;. Result: penalties=2, 1st=Stop/Go,30s</Penalty>
<Penalty et="561.9">Scott Bennett received Stop/Go penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Cut Track&quot;. Result: penalties=3, 1st=Stop/Go,30s</Penalty>
<Penalty et="562.0">Scott Bennett received Stop/Go penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Cut Track&quot;. Result: penalties=4, 1st=Stop/Go,30s</Penalty>
<Penalty et="562.1">Scott Bennett received Stop/Go penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Cut Track&quot;. Result: penalties=5, 1st=Stop/Go,30s</Penalty>
<Penalty et="562.2">Scott Bennett received Stop/Go penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Cut Track&quot;. Result: penalties=6, 1st=Stop/Go,30s</Penalty>
<Penalty et="562.3">Scott Bennett received Stop/Go penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Cut Track&quot;. Result: penalties=6, 1st=Stop/Go,40s</Penalty>
<Penalty et="562.4">Scott Bennett received Stop/Go penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Cut Track&quot;. Result: penalties=6, 1st=Stop/Go,50s</Penalty>
<Penalty et="562.5">Scott Bennett received Stop/Go penalty, 10s, 0laps for &quot;Cut Track&quot;. Result: penalties=6, 1st=Stop/Go,60s</Penalty>
Looks like you cut the track really bad and on more occasions within a corner or two. You can check the replay to see what happened there.

Well looking at the time stamps I can see it's from the one time I did actually cut the course. Outbraked myself into turn.1 and ran deep and rather than cause an accident I slowed to 2nd gear and lost 15 places as I cruised through the run off area. I hold my hands up that was my mistake. But I 100% did not gain an advantage but the game doesn't care about that.

What it cares less about though is look at the time stamps? That's 6 stop go penalties issued within 0.7s of each other. RFactor seriously thinks I cut the course 6 times in under a second? Jeez and I thought nothing in this game could be more broken than rfactor 1's tyre physics.

This is not the released track - we edited track cuts it's a matter of how you re enter.

At the point the penalties were issued I was still off the track by some margin. and doing almost half the speed of the guys on the circuit around me. (46mph at the point of penalty, I was at a lowest point of 36mph while off circuit.) while drivers on circuit are doing between 75 and 88 mph

At the end of the day whats done is done, I appreciate the track had to be changed and isnt the usual version that is ran, but what I am worried about here is that come the end of this season I'm going to be told I'm not allowed a License because I've managed to rack up nearly 3 Minutes of penalties in once race due to a glitchy circuit.

Attachments

• 365960_screenshots_20170817160951_1.jpg
    365960_screenshots_20170817160951_1.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 26
But I already told you that we disregard penalties the game gives you.
We look at the general driving and if you crash a lot or cut the pit blend lines again and again. As far as we are concerned you have a 30 sec stop and hold penalty from the first round because that's what we gave you. The rest doesn't matter, it doesn't even influence the license decision.

If someone cuts a lot that's something he will have to talk about with his team. We don't really care how often someone cuts but I'm sure his future team will care about that.

And we know that your pace wasn't the reason for being down serveral laps. We usually don't even notice people that pit very often. And it's a good sign if you don't get noticed by us during the race ;)

The abs and the tc can be set to low no? Because I ran with everything off and it may be that was why the setup was going so bad

So Race 1 for me.
Practice and Qualy was not so good. P 32. Then i got a good Start and with all pnelties for the other drivers i went thru the field to P11. Then i found my rhythm an drove good lap-times. Then, it was minute 36 i think, came the accident with Bozo Fujs in T1. For me it was a race-accident, because for me it looked like he went to the raceing-line and then the crash came. So a big sorry for him. It was not my intention.

Now I look forward to R3, and i train for a better result without an accident with anyone.
A raelly raelly big sorry for Bozo Fujs.

Penalties have been posted in post #3 of this thread.

They will be applied during the early laps of the next race.