What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Round 8 - LeMans

Fabio Cangioli

Reaction score
Thanks to @Bernd Schmidt and SRC staff, all teams and drivers for this VLMS season. :thumbsup: (y)

For many reasons our #76 Corvette did not find the results we hoped for, but Johnnj and Gabriele had fun and they made good experience for the future, while our P2 guys unfortunately had to retire due to real life commitments.

On a personal note I was happy to take pole position here at Le Mans, not expected ;)

Alessio Ricci

Reaction score
Standings are up to date
Thank you Bernd. I have just a question, is there a reason why the #96 has scored 0 points at Le Mans despite of the 10th place?

This is only curiosity, we all enjoyed this fantastic champ and there's nothing to complain about.

I take this opportunity to thank all the guys let this place to be, from Bernd to Jimmi and all the tv crew.

See u soon!

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you Bernd. I have just a question, is there a reason why the #96 has scored 0 points at Le Mans despite of the 10th place?

This is only curiosity, we all enjoyed this fantastic champ and there's nothing to complain about.

I take this opportunity to thank all the guys let this place to be, from Bernd to Jimmi and all the tv crew.

See u soon!
My fault, i just jumped the line, but it is fixed

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
Reaction score
Last stewards review of the season has been done, you can find the IRR in post #2

Brian van Beusekom

Reaction score
I would also like to thank all the admins, stream crew and other drivers for this amazing season.

This being the first season for me and Jordy at SRC, we didn't expect much at first. But we are very happy to bring home 3rd in the championship. Could have been 2nd if 3Wide didn't have that amazing comeback in the end. Screw you guys :p
But seriously, a big congrats to 1Aco, 3Wide and all the other teams that were here. I enjoyed it a lot!

Now on to the 24H, and then hopefully next season of VLMS and/or VEC :thumbsup: (y)

Jordy Zwiers

Reaction score
A bit late but anyway,

How this season turned out, I didnt dare to hope it was going to be like this, my first ever win in rF2, my second (and first SRC) pole position (albeit it being VEC), having massive highs and lows, I really enjoyed my first season in competitive simracing, I didnt regret joining SRC :) It was great driving with fellow debutant rookie @Brian van Beusekom, I think we both learned alot and lets hope we can apply that experience for even greater things next season :D P3 in the championships I think we really cant complain as I was brand new to rF2 and Brian was quite new still aswell, Jon and Greg guided us well through this season. To round it off, I want to thank Brian ofcourse, Jon and Greg for their setup work and engineering, the SRC staff for making these races happen, the commentators and last but not least the drivers whom I shared the track with, without them there wasnt this awesome racing ;) Unfortunately the season finished on a low with a lag incident from a fellow competitor, but that wont stop us to try and come back stronger next season and on that note - see you next season! :thumbsup: (y)

Jon Uyan

Reaction score
Thank you for an outstanding VLMS Season, Jimmi, Bernd, stewards, admins and broadcast crew. Officiating and race quality were top notch as usual, Greg and I enjoyed all the ups and downs as a team. SHQM will bring more to the table and we are looking forward to next year already.

Greg Hall

Reaction score
I don't mean to take this over with a SHQM train, but I also want to express my gratitude to @Bernd Schmidt for his strong leadership throughout the VLMS season, for @Jimmi Allison for running this joint, and for all the stewards and admins that help make this happen. This is a lovely place to race at, to participate in, and the competition is ever stronger and evolving. One last note to @Doug Atkinson for allowing us this team to drive under and promote.

Regarding the race, a P5 was not the ideal result, as @Jordy Zwiers and @Brian van Beusekom gave a great performance. Chalk it up to one or two strategy calls that I made early on that, in combination with C80 timing and a disappointing lag incident, put us in a bad spot. If one or two breaks happen, these guys had a great chance at P3 (no guarantees). But 3Wide and Reborn were in a league of their own.

Shout out to 1Aco, you guys couldn't be touched. 3Wide is definitely deserving of that P2 overall, earning it with that pass for the lead in the closing laps. But taking P3 on the season, with two rookie drivers (both young as all hell :lol: :Laugh:), this is an amazing accomplishment. We at SHQM will be back next year, stronger than ever.

Lorenzo Tortella

Reaction score
Hello guys, someone can help me? Today i'm trying to record a fantastic battle with Breautigam in the last race of VLMS but when i try to start the replay the game says to me, "the mod is not installed".
I don't know why, i have not uninstalled anything and when i go to steam workshop i can't find the mod, someone can help me? I hope i have not lost the replay :(

Henning Wollert

Reaction score
As you noticed, the Workshop doesn't exist anymore. Therefore the Mod is Missing and that's why you can't run the replay. The replay itself should be o.k..

Tonga Guardia

Reaction score
Hello guys, someone can help me? Today i'm trying to record a fantastic battle with Breautigam in the last race of VLMS but when i try to start the replay the game says to me, "the mod is not installed".
I don't know why, i have not uninstalled anything and when i go to steam workshop i can't find the mod, someone can help me? I hope i have not lost the replay :(
try to enter in offline mode, go the track, drive a few meters with the car and then go back to the menu and load the race replay...
i did this a few builds ago, this was a normal issue, not sure if still works...

Lorenzo Tortella

Reaction score
try to enter in offline mode, go the track, drive a few meters with the car and then go back to the menu and load the race replay...
i did this a few builds ago, this was a normal issue, not sure if still works...
I have tried but the mod is totally disappeared, from the list on the game and the other list in launcher :Cry: :crying:

Last edited:

Filippo Marazzi

Reaction score
I think for everyone is impossible because the Vlms mod is disappeared from Steam Workshop, so the first time everyone runs rF2 it is deleted from their HD.
Wihout the mod and many tracks where we run, is impossible review replays of the races.
How can do this?
Cattura.JPG
Every help accepted, please
thank you :)