What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Round 7 - Sebring

Tony Mella

VEC Division 1
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Incredible. I have no words. No probation, nothing, and directly a race ban.
If you don't want me on track just say it and i leave.

Markus Fruehauf

SR.C License 4
Reaction score
What a disappointing race!
Alex drove a perfect qualifying session and despite the chaotic weather conditions he could push all the time. So we had a great gap to the other teams before the driver swap. During my first stint I had problems with the tires, but I could continue what Alex started: Driving without any mistakes and increasing the gap to the other cars. I had a gap of almost a lap to P2 when I had a big incident with the RSA car due to his technical problems. After that almost all suspension were damaged and I hadn’t any front spoiler. So I had to drive to the pits and we lost a lot of time and the leading position. Now I was on P5 and due to the incidents of other drivers I could drive back to the podium. The last stint was almost boring, but I was very happy that the race was over when I drove over the finish line and we finished at P3.
It’s not a bad result, but we cannot be happy that we lost the victory in the race due to such an incident. Hopefully we could have a good finish at the last round in Le Mans!
See you soon in France!