What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Round 6 - Silverstone

Markus Fruehauf

SR.C License 4
Reaction score
During all practice sessions we were very unhappy with our setup. The weather during the last days for the race wasn’t a good aid to have constant conditions and 24 hours before the race started we hadn’t a setup! We finished this 3 hours before the race. But with setup, Felix and I were able to make our best at changing conditions.
In the qualifying Felix drove to a very good 4th place, especially due to a track which came drier and drier. At the first stint, Felix drove at P5 without any great problems. After the first hour we had luck and we could change to the wet tires. Expect of a few driving mistakes he had an unspectacular 2nd stint and so I got the car at P5 with new intermediate tires. Due to the problems of the other teams I went to P3 and I could control the gaps to the other GT-cars on track. But 75 min before the end of the race, it’s started to rain again. We have to change to rain tires and we had just one goal: That we avoid a slpash’n’dash. So I gave my best to save fuel and tires and fast enough too. So we avoid any fight against Rajin Racing, because we just wanna save P3. It was a hard fight, especially at the last 5 laps, but fortunately I could save the place at the podium.
It was a very tough race, especially due to the typical british weather. But we are very glad that we got a lot of points for the championship.

Olivier Fortin

SR.C License 4
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
How can I look the replay if if says to me that mod is not currently installed?

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
How can I look the replay if if says to me that mod is not currently installed?
Uninstall and install VLMS_R7 - as explained on discord. Not able to check and I honestly can’t rememver if Silverstone is even in the workshop anymore. It’s gone from VEC.

Olivier Fortin

SR.C License 4
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Uninstall and install VLMS_R7 - as explained on discord. Not able to check and I honestly can’t rememver if Silverstone is even in the workshop anymore. It’s gone from VEC.
I need vlms r6 but I dont care now, anyway I wont race this one anyway. Thank you have a nice day!