What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Round 5 - Watkins Glen

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
Reaction score
Race date: 23. February
Race Length: 4 hours
Simulated Race Start Time: 13:00
Time accelerated: x1
Weather:
Live weather

Race schedule:
14:55 - Server reboot
15:00 - Open practice (ensure only STARTING driver is on the server)
15:55 - All cars must be on the server
16:00 - 16:20 - LMGT Q (5 min break)
16:25 - 16:45 - LMP2 Q
16:45 - Warmup
16:55 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pitlimiter
17:00 - Green flag, when YOU cross S/F line

Classes: LM-P2, and LM-GT

rFactor 2: Latest Build
Liveview and FLT:
Coming soon
Event on facebook: Click here
Flag rules:
Black only
Broadcast: Yes

Please review the rules before joining the server for the race.

Orange Zone: In effect through first full lap

Tonga Guardia

Reaction score
if a team withdraw his car, can I signup a new team?
since this year i got more saturdays free (i had only free saturdays for VEC) and im willing to enter in this series.
or if some team needs a driver contact me. I already have the SRC Season Pass. :D

Daniel Monteiro

Reaction score
Any chance you could put a server up with the track, @Shawn Jacobs ? I saw you did the same earlier for Bathurst but cannot find it now, so just wondering if it's possible to get one with the Glen so we could start practicing? :notworthy::D

Shawn Jacobs

Reaction score
Any chance you could put a server up with the track, @Shawn Jacobs ? I saw you did the same earlier for Bathurst but cannot find it now, so just wondering if it's possible to get one with the Glen so we could start practicing? :notworthy::D
yeah can do Daniel, I'm at work now but can get one up in about 10 hours. Will just be base mod and no live timing/flt, and of course aussie ping lol but if it helps no worries :thumbsup: (y)

Shawn Jacobs

Reaction score
temp server is up, currently no password, if you guys get too many drop ins causing havoc let me know and I'll chuck a password on it :thumbsup: (y)