SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which use URD´s mod to mirror World Endurance Championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance. VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Round 4 - Suzuka

Tony Mella

VLMS
VLMS Season Pass
URD Licensed
I thought you were talking about me on the "P2 taking out a GT in the hairpin", that's what didn't sound familiar to me.
I don't see your point about your ability to dive bomb by the way. Don't make this an ego issue, it's rarely compatible with clean races.
If you have any comment to do on "Lachevre's driving" my inbox is open, feel free :) but i don't think he can do more than his apologies.

Per Oqvist

Division 2
VLMS
VEC Season Pass
VLMS Season Pass
Supporter
URD Licensed
I thought you were talking about me on the "P2 taking out a GT in the hairpin", that's what didn't sound familiar to me.
I don't see your point about your ability to dive bomb by the way. Don't make this an ego issue, it's rarely compatible with clean races.
If you have any comment to do on "Lachevre's driving" my inbox is open, feel free :) but i don't think he can do more than his apologies.
Ah no it was a complete other P2 of course. I gave you a free pass this race or you would have to work as hard as Lachevre hence the "dive bomb" in next yoke. Nothing more in it :)

Roy de Muinck

Division 2
VLMS
VEC Season Pass
VLMS Season Pass
URD Licensed
@everyone when you must drive 80 kmh under code 80? I lose this race almost 35 sec because some drivers go 80kmh when they say code 80 please do something about it.... And the most of that guys drive slower to let the fastest guys past.... So it cost a lot of more time

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
URD Licensed
@everyone when you must drive 80 kmh under code 80? I lose this race almost 35 sec because some drivers go 80kmh when they say code 80 please do something about it.... And the most of that guys drive slower to let the fastest guys past.... So it cost a lot of more time
15.2 The procedure begins when the Race Director announces “CODE 80 IN 10 SECONDS – NO OVERTAKING” on Teamspeak. No overtaking is permitted regardless of the speed of cars around you.
15.2.1 Passing damaged or not moving car(s) on track is allowed.
15.3 As soon as the countdown begins, each driver is responsible for finding a clear space on track to begin slowing down gradually so as to not cause incidents with cars ahead or behind.
15.4 At the end of the ten seconds, the race director will announce “CODE 80 – ENFORCED.” Cars should have already decelerated and must have reduced their speed to below 80km/h (49,7mph) and engaged the pit speed limiter. No overtaking is permitted regardless of the speed of cars around you.

That should explain it?

Markus Fruehauf

VLMS
VLMS Season Pass
URD Licensed
Puh, what a race!

This time I had to make the the start at the race and the qualifcation practice too. Due to the low grip level, I had huge problems during the qualifying and so I started from P12 in class. At the start I missed Turn 1 and 2 and hitted Craig Wollert. I’m very sorry for that, I didn’t saw you. At the moment I thought that there is enough space to pass for anyone who was at the track. Also the car was slipping due the low grip level of the astro turf. So I’m very sorry again for this!
A few curves later Sherwin crashed into my car at the U-Turn in Sector 2. The car was a little bit damaged but it was not a great problem to continue the race. The 60 sec penalty which we got was a bigger problem. I thought that the incident with Craig was the reason for it. I got the message, that we got the penalty due to a misunderstanding, 3-4 Laps after I served it.

Due to this incident I drove a very poor stint. I ruined my tires very fast and I had great problems to hold the lap times at a good and constant level. Also we made a bad decision for pitting between 2 Code 80 phases. So I wasn’t very happy at this time of the race.
In my second stint I got a better feeling and I managed to drive from P15 to P10 in the class. Also at this end of my stint Felix and I never find the perfect moment for a pit stop during Code 80. So we had to make the driver swap during green flag. But after Felix took the car he showed me what was possible in this race: He flow over the track and managed saved the tires at the same time. So Felix drove to P5. At the end of the race he got some problems with very aggressive P2-drivers, but fortunately the damage level was too low to get any greater problems to finish at P5.
Finally we could be happy with the result due to the incident, especially at the start. We hope that in the next race we will not have so much bad situations like this time.

See you soon in Interlagos