What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Round 3 - Mosport

David Serra

Reaction score
Second time I have a screen freeze. I'm sorry for my teammate, he came from the last place to the points, i'm grateful for the effort he made.

It was 25 min that I was on track, the fight with vette and porsche car is one of the most satisfying things I can feel with this sim, ty @Fabio Cangioli :thumbsup: (y)

We will have news in our team for 2019 !! if you drive, never drink o_O, we want to see you full in 2019!!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!

Daniel Monteiro

Reaction score
First of all apologies for having been a slow, unprepared and unpredictable GTE in the field. I also remember limping to the pits and no Code 80 being called, I hope I did not ruin anybody's race due to this.

That said, it was good to be back and racing with @Blane Heerey, despite not aiming for any result due to early issues. The deserved result was a terminal crash at T1 about 7 minutes from the end, by not having enough skills to control a suspension damaged car.

This means more commitment from now on - as they say in Norway: New Year, new possibilities! :D

Thank you @Bernd Schmidt for setting this up the best you could, let's improve together for the future :thumbsup: (y)

Well done to all the finishers, and congratulations to the winners! :)

Last edited:

Yoeri Gijsen

Reaction score
This one went south quite along way for us. We had actually started training a little earlier for this one and breached into the 1:15s on a full tank pretty soon, so we were kind of confident we would be strong competitors, provided we'd keep practicing. Unfortunately We arrived at race weekend quite a bit less confident. One of our drivers would likely not make it or be in sore state after a trip and Christmas party; another ran into family tragedy; and a third had pretty much had enough of the continuous "Package Not Found" errors. Even the fourth driver didn't get to do as much long runs as desired, but still had some sessions under the belt.

I started the event with a pretty decent qualifying session, though it was a bit tough to see that 1:14.6 only yielded 18th. Not the biggest deal as we tend to make up spots quite quickly during the race.

Thus I started out doing just that, overtaking two cars in the opening laps and another three that were down due to penalties. Unfortunately I misjudged T2 behind the Seawolf car. I had to lift a little more than I had liked and then had the diff bite in, which then caused the rear end to come around. I locked brakes, but couldn't help being collected. It is hard to avoid a stationary car in that corner. I lost three laps on repairs and was due two drive-throughs (though I only remember receiving one from Mosport...). Driving the car in lost position and down on power took the edge off for me. I didn't deal with an increasingly loose back end very well and eventually lost it in the braking zone for T5 and another time a little later. I called in my team mates to take over to get the repairs done properly and get ready for a stint later.

Both @Rogier de Klein and @Bas Zwartenbol made the best of their stints, though they were far from being in a good state to race with. Rogier picked up some damage of his own and decided to hand it over to Bas, who also didn't have the best of drives. Our race ended with a car stuck on the curb, which was a fitting image to summarize our event with. Such a pity, since we really enjoyed training on Mosport and looked forward to a good race, as well as a good end to the year. Unfortunately it became our first DNF of the season.

The pink Vette will be back in January!

Enzo Fazzi

Reaction score
Oh a quick message btw.
I don't know who started the race in the #111 OSR Endurance car, but you need to clean your brake pedal. :)
The brake lights were constantly flickering because it was detecting tiny inputs, also saw the car snap a few times while off throttle because of it.

Daniel Monteiro

Reaction score
Oh a quick message btw.
I don't know who started the race in the #111 OSR Endurance car, but you need to clean your brake pedal. :)
The brake lights were constantly flickering because it was detecting tiny inputs, also saw the car snap a few times while off throttle because of it.
@Blane Heerey there's something for you to do when reassembling everything after you move house :whistle: :whitles: :whistling:

Cheers Enzo :)

Blane Heerey

Reaction score
Oh a quick message btw.

Thanks mate, that'll will be something to do now!

Cameron Rodger

Reaction score
@Blane Heerey hi, I forgot to say this since the race. But sorry for the tap in pitlane near the start of the race. I had no wheel and couldnt stop. misjudged it a bit :| hopefully didnt hit you too hard.