What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Round 2 - Road Atlanta

JM Cardenas Arnedo

Reaction score
We understand the decision. We also do not like being taken for a cheating team. After an accident we had to stop to repair anticipating the planned stop in which the pilot was going to change. Even the car was stopped before the box waiting for the driver to enter the relay. The race direction asked us to remove the car. So the repair, refueling and changing wheels were made. A few laps later the other driver entered and a new stop was made as the tank was full and the new wheels were not changed. I hope you understand that we were not looking for any advantage ... they were career circumstances.
However we assume the decision taken as correct.

Daniele Vidimari

Reaction score
Glad to finally solve my doubt, i wasn't sure if we did a driver swap without changing tyres or not and indeed we did, we changed the tires every hour except the last 3, where we decided to double stint them and when i left the car to Tiziano. We Scuderie Giantruck accept the penalty without any complaint of course and we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year!