What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Round 2 - Road Atlanta

Tony Mella

VEC Division 1
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Ok, and will it be 1 SnH of 90s or three seperates SnH... ?
I'm surely quite annoying sorry :<

Tony Mella

VEC Division 1
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Holy MOLY ok i quit this league i don't want to spend my life in the pits i'll die like from dehydrating in the car aaaazegprgghrgkhrgkhgrg

joke ofc

Last edited:

Per Oqvist

VEC Division 2
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
All drivers over 3x get a race ban, maybe that wasn't clear enough and M Somma will be added to the list.

Only i've raised up my microphone volume and tbh there is a voice check during the warm up, if you've any issues contact me during the voice check!!!

As i've mentioned above, contact me on teamspeak during the voice check if you've issues!!!!

If there are 3 different drivers on the car and everyone of them get a penalty, then you'll have 3 different penalties for this car at the next race.

--------------------------------------------------------

Next race, i'll also write in the game chat: Voice check now, please be sure that you can hear me on teamspeak. But this won't be change anything now on the penalties!
That´s good to have it in chat also as there is otherwise hard to know if there is a voice check. It´s odd because he had no issues communicating with any of us and after contacting jimmi and you all sudden it works just fine. We where showing as white on broadcast and some message about unknown team that was also fixed around the same time? If this is linked somehow? There is two Azevedos in VEC can there be some misstakes that one Azevedo is added on the whisper list and you recon you got all Azevedos? We are all humans afterall :)

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
That´s good to have it in chat also as there is otherwise hard to know if there is a voice check. It´s odd because he had no issues communicating with any of us and after contacting jimmi and you all sudden it works just fine. We where showing as white on broadcast and some message about unknown team that was also fixed around the same time? If this is linked somehow? There is two Azevedos in VEC can there be some misstakes that one Azevedo is added on the whisper list and you recon you got all Azevedos? We are all humans afterall :)
Normaly there won't be any issue, but as you said we're all humans and from now on, as i've mentioned we'll have also a chat notice for the voice check and if then people are saying, our driver can't hear you, well then i can't do more then i'll do :) Only thing what i wanna say now is, be sure you're driver will be there during the warm up for the voice check and if you wanna make it sure for yourself that you can hear my voice, start your game OFFLINE (Singleplayer), enter your car on any track and rev up the engine ;) And now let's end the speech about this and let's go to Sebring :)

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Thanks how about the first code 80 violation when we wheren´t added to TS?
Sorry but i won't change anything in this case, cause did i do that, then everyone will come and say, oh hey there was a failure it isn't our fault, pls remove the penalty. Hope you could understand it :)

Tony Mella

VEC Division 1
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Sorry but i won't change anything in this case, cause did i do that, then everyone will come and say, oh hey there was a failure it isn't our fault, pls remove the penalty. Hope you could understand it :)
oh hey there was a failure it isn't our fault, pls remove the penalty

wait don't fire me i was joking i swear :(

Per Oqvist

VEC Division 2
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Since the failure is on the server side which we have no control over why should we get penalized for it? Hope you understand that I don´t understand that line of thinking at all!

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Since the failure is on the server side which we have no control over why should we get penalized for it? Hope you understand that I don´t understand that line of thinking at all!
There is no failure on the server side - it was announced that Bernd would do a announcement test - still you failed to doublecheck you were able to hear him. All of a sudden you could - see that's weird but nothing to do with server - period.
Penalty stands as Bernd said.

However I think we need to be more clear when we make the pre-race voice tests. We will announce this in the chat.

Tony Mella

VEC Division 1
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Small question : is it made on purpose that there is no grip loaded on the track ? Or nobody sent you one ?
If it's needed we can send you one. But maybe it is intended