What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Round 2 - Fuji

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
Due to a conflict between a plugin and rf2 we are not able to have a live broadcast today

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
Also the live timing is infected by the same conflict between the plugin and rF2, in this case we also wont have a live timing, really sorry about that :Cry: :crying::(

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
We decide to have a radio broadcast, so you'll see only a slide show of our graphics but our commentators will bring you all infos as good as they can

Greg Hall

VEC Division 2
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Is there any chance you could integrate Twitch feeds at random for additional visuals? Worth a shot :)

Joao Brito

SR.C License 4
Sorry guys, but it was hell out here...

Better to quit than to ruin somebody's race. Hope didn't hurt nobody with my spins.

Next time.

Engine blew out of nowhere being P2 in GT class at that moment.
Seems like after the rift failure last time lady luck still hates us....

Eric Wesstrom

VLMS
VLMS Season Pass
Ughh... You had to try hard to get a race more screwed up than what I did.

Sorry everyone, especially the GTs, I think I screwed over one ot two cars when I was approaching you in the chicane. Had the leader behind me, screwed up the braking, and just... Complete garbage driving from my side this race, rain or not, I have no excuse for that.

I tried to make the safest possible passes after that, I was out of contention anyway, Think I had a total of 320s of repairs after the 3(!) crashes I was involved in.

Also had a spin on the uphill crest after the chicane, I think that should have been a warning for the drivers when that happened. I had no way of seeing the cars coming my way, so I had to listen for the approaching cars. Thankfully I didn't crash into someone.

Tom Young

VEC Division 3
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Car #99's engine blew under normal downshifting, just before our 2nd stop. No warning, temps were fine etc. We're going to investigate, but for now we're all gutted. We were punching well above our weight in that race, looking at a top 5 finish in only our second race. I loved leading in the first hour, hopefully we'll be at the sharp end again next time ;)

Although our race was ended far too early i had a lot of fun battling with @Ruben Correa Alves , very nice driving and defending of you. Really enjoyed going side by side through the entire 3rd sector. Was gutted to see you being collected from a P2 car in the chicane as I was extremely enjoying that battle.

Apologies to the two P2 cars that lost time and took damage from during my first pit exit, haven't had pushed to thrustmaster brake pedal to the max before that.
Sorry to cost you guys.

Also sorry to the admin for my last pit exit, in such a bad day I forgot to keep the pit limiter after the pit exit.
I fully accept the penalty incoming and understand the bad behaviour I had during a very strict Code 80.

Jordy Zwiers

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
I want to apologize for my poor driving at the end :( It was going so well, closed a 40 sec gap in a matter of no time but I just got too excited and lost my mind, unacceptable driving by me :unsure: Thats why I gave the position back to RPGL, sorry guys... At one incident I could not see the other car, the other I had the weird mirror thing when I thought I was clear but I wasnt :confused:

Alex Schmurtz

VLMS
SRC Season pass
I'd like also to apologize, very sorry @Chris Graham I hit you hard from the rear, I hope I did not cause too much damage to your car and did not hurt your result. I misjudged my braking point, there was quite some traffic then and I did not realized I would not stop in time. :oops:
That was tough as a first VLMS race I must say! Thanks for putting together such events! I certainly need to make some progress, but that was a great experience, thank you to all the admins! :thumbsup: (y)

Jeremy Talbot

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Well that was an interesting start to the race. @Shawn Jacobs and I were to-ing and fro-ing whether to put dry tyres on or not as it was a dry track. We knew it would rain soon so I decided to risk it and put wets on. 3 laps in and I thought I just made a terrible mistake! Cars were passing me left, right and center dropping me from 9th to 15th quick smart. Fortunately the rain came on the 4th or 5th lap and everyone pitted for tyres or penalties, before I knew it I was p1!! Pretty stoked about that and the fact I held it until the last corner before my pit stop when Martin Fuhrmann passed me for the lead, no point fighting as I was pitting anyway.

Unfortunately due to some misfortunes during the rest of the race the #18 SpeedyMite ended up 16th while our sister car #13 with Shawn and @Oli McGown driving came 5th which is a great result. Still proud of @Allan Roloff Groth and @Alex Schmurtz for bringing our car home

Tough conditions but it seemed like everyone learnt a lesson from our last outing at Indy, some great driving out there :)

Petr Hejzlar

SR.C License 4
I want to apologize to 1Aco GTE car #56 for my crash in 1st corner, i miss brake point. It was my fail. I hope your damage was low. Have a nice day.

Chris Graham

SR.C License 4
No problem Alex, it happens. This time, unfortunately, I was there :p The car became very sketchy after the impact, so I did pit. It was about 260 seconds w/ 20L of fuel. It did cost us 2 positions, but it is what it is. Hope to see you next race!

I'd like also to apologize, very sorry @Chris Graham I hit you hard from the rear, I hope I did not cause too much damage to your car and did not hurt your result. I misjudged my braking point, there was quite some traffic then and I did not realized I would not stop in time. :oops:
That was tough as a first VLMS race I must say! Thanks for putting together such events! I certainly need to make some progress, but that was a great experience, thank you to all the admins! :thumbsup: (y)

Sherwin vd Sloot

SR.C License 4
VEC Season Pass
We deserved so, so much more then we got today in the SimTech #3. We had great pace and could have no doubt gone for the victory, if it wasn't for us being dropped from the server a lap after our swap :/ .

I think every single competitor at SRC would benefit from @Martin Fuhrmann and @Olivier Fortin going to see and optician, Martin for being able to see what exactly racing room is and we're to give it, not just blindly turn in to apexes when someone is clearly there... And Olivier for reading the rules so you can learn what a blue flag is, and what you are suppose to do when you see one...

Alex Schmurtz

VLMS
SRC Season pass
It was about 260 seconds w/ 20L of fuel. It did cost us 2 positions, but it is what it is.
Ah, I'm truly sorry! :Cry: :crying: I got so much damage myself that I'm not too surprised but I wished I could have avoid you... I'll do my best next time! Thanks a lot for being so forgiving! :thumbsup: (y)

Borja Millan

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
That was my worst race ever here at SRC. At the beginning when it started raining the game was like slowing down, and also my FPS were so bad during all the race. I never had that with the old build so I guess something is wrong with the new one. Don't want to make any excuses but I think that affected my driving a bit... In any case I spun like five or more times, in one of them Tony Mella couldn't avoid me so we both lost the front end... Also sorry if I annoyed someone when I had blue flags, I think I never stood more than 3 turns in front with blue flag but I could be wrong.

Congrats to Ghost, magnific recovery after our incident, and Raijin Racing for their wins, no taco time today! :p

Per Oqvist

VEC Division 2
SRC Season pass
Good fun during my stints. Lacking pace but decent endurance. I really hope they can improve the hud for VR users. I got blue flag notice by crew chief but I never manage to spot them using the default hud. That and the way to get vehicle labels so you know what cars is around you would help.