What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Round 1 - Istanbul

Tom Young

VEC Division 3
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Nobody else has anything to say on the race? I enjoy reading up on how it went for everyone else, we get into our own bubbles when we're concentrating on our own cars.

Quayde Claassens

SR.C License 4
VLMS
VLMS Season Pass
Reaction score
Nobody else has anything to say on the race? I enjoy reading up on how it went for everyone else, we get into our own bubbles when we're concentrating on our own cars.
Qualified 22nd in class.... was disappointed but was only a second off 5th...
The race was better and made up a bunch of positions.... i did get taken out by an LMP after he came out the pits but no major damage so I just continued... In the end we finished 14th in class...

As my first real race here it was a lot of fun... my only thing is i wish the LMP drivers will be more patient with the GT cars, GT cars only have so much grip through the corners. Some LMP drivers were overtaking in the worst places possible, I'm amazed that i didn't have more LMP cars crashing into me with the dangerous driving some were doing...

Thanks for the event, I look forward to the next one :)

Hermann Stocchi

VEC Division 4
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Well P10 was really unexpected, after the contact with the #30 we were P21, despite the incident with the #11 which compromised our race pace we still managed to recover as much as we could and finished P11. A huge thanks to my teammates @Lorenzo Caponi and @Alessandro Specchio, look forward for Road Atlanta :cool: