What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Round 1 - Istanbul

Niclas Porbadnik

Addicted Member
Reaction score
hey
my pedals just started to do weired things :(
I had another race ahead of the vlms and mid stint the car startet to feel very odd
now this is what i can see from my drivers

any ideas ? :(
if i dont get it fixed the #142 wont be able to race :(

Sido Weijer

Reaction score
hey
my pedals just started to do weired things :(
I had another race ahead of the vlms and mid stint the car startet to feel very odd
now this is what i can see from my drivers

any ideas ? :(
if i dont get it fixed the #142 wont be able to race :(

Try to clean your pots with contact spray or contact cleaner. And make sure all the wires are firmly connected to the pots.

James Lyke

Reaction score
Anyone else having the issue of not being able to join server correctly. cars load but only getting Turn 1 camera and not having cars on track. can select drivers but nothing else.

Daniele Vidimari

Reaction score
S. Giantruck #123 - Very happy to start the season with a podium, solid race for us, @Tiziano Urbinati @Alessio Feletto. Not happy with my mistake in the last stint though, embarrasing :notworthy:Nothing as changed at the end but mistakes like that should not happen.
Looking forward for the round 2, grats winners and thanks to the amministrarion for the fun!

James Lyke

Reaction score
Thank you to the SRC staff for round 1 of the VLMS, sadly i didn't get to drive thanks partly to Rfactor not connecting to the server @Bernd Schmidt thanks for your help during the race. once i did get onto the server my teammate had a disconnect thanks to VR(normal occurrence with VR and rfactor for some drivers) once he reconnected we discovered the car had damage and a blown engine forcing us to retire. While i understand the reasons we could not reset the car, I feel it could have allowed us to continue only suffering the pain of a disconnect. Is it possible in the future that if we have a disconnect and damage we can rejoin and continue the race?

Andrea Corsetti

Reaction score
Anyone else having the issue of not being able to join server correctly. cars load but only getting Turn 1 camera and not having cars on track. can select drivers but nothing else.
We had. De Angelis was able to enter once at practice. He restarted his pc and was no more able to enter for the q and first stint.
Also Dimitri tell us in ts he had the same issues.

Yoeri Gijsen

Reaction score
Scuderia Bollesnegro had a pretty good run in this first event.

@Bas Zwartenbol set out to qualify the car. The intial laps scored us a decent time and the prospect of getting some more tenths. We weren't able to pick them all up, however and considering the closeness of the field, those few tenths put us somewhere halfway down the field. P16 was not was we were hoping for, but it might as well have been P6 for the times that were listed by our opponents. Lovely to see the field so competitive.

Bas took care of the opening hour and quickly set out to right any wrongs he felt the qualifying had dealt him, putting in some of the fastest laps the car would see all race long. It was by all means a solid drive, that put us well into the top ten. He handed over the wheel satisfied, having avenged any disappointments left after qualifying.

Time for my stint, that didn't start out all that well. The afternoon daylight reflected off the wall in my room onto my new monitor much more obstructively than I had imagined. It took me a while to get settled in the dark due to that, which was discomforting as the practice the nights before had yielded no such issues. After I had more or less wasted the best laps of my tires I settled somewhat, though I was still driving on edge. My stint was the slowest. Even so, we had moved up to sixth by the end of it.

@Rogier de Klein would take care of the second half of the race after being absent from endurance racing for quite some time. If it was any burden, it didn't show. He put in very consistent laptimes that placed us solidly in fourth position, ready to challenge for the podium. Unfortunately Rogier didn't engage the pit limiter properly and picked up a stop 'n' hold after his pitstop. That put us back quite a bit and, as it turned out, just out of reach of all the last-hour fun that was taking place right ahead of us. Rogier kept at it nevertheless and got as close as he could. I think we managed P8 in the end, which was still a very decent result.

We're happy to see we have the pace to challenge for the podium, which we'll gladly do at Road Atlanta in a few weeks. The pink machine will be there!

Our thanks to the organizers and to the teams we battled along the way. We thoroughly enjoyed the event. See you next time!

Tom Young

Reaction score
I'm over the moon to take P5 with @Andrew Stokoe in our first VLMS race together. I qualified 14th in class, it was great to see the field so close with 14 cars covered by 0.5 seconds. My potential best lap good enough for P5 or 6, but I couldn't put it together. I started the race in fuel mix 1 like a tit, and lost ground on the first lap, but we were soon fighting for P8 in a close 3 way fight by the end of the first hour. We faced some technical drama, with @Manuel Duerr's game refusing to load the server correctly in time for his stint, ruling him out of the race due to commitments at the P1 race at Sebring. Thankfully Andy was able to come on earlier than anticipated and put in an incredible double stint on short notice. With consistent pace and a trouble free run, we were able to pick up places from others' mistakes and misfortunes in the final hour to bring home our best VLMS result yet. Andy's performance was outstanding, especially since he had just driven a triple stint in the Sebring race before getting in the car, and was already feeling ill - a big pat on the back for his herculean effort. A big thanks to the other guys in the top 10 we tussled with as well.

I'm feeling much more confident for the rest of the season now. We're understanding the car a lot better now after the pre-season race, and I apparently set the 2nd fastest lap for a 911 o_O. I still need to iron out some PC performance issues though, I had stuttering in the rift for my whole double stint. Looking forward to Road Atlanta :thumbsup: (y)