What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Round 1 - Istanbul

Tom Young

Reaction score
Is there a specific weather station used by the plug in we should refer to, or should we just use a forecast for the circuit? I've been stung by looking at the wrong forecast too many times :rolleyes:

Ed Trevelyan-Johnson

Reaction score
Just a heads up that auto-clutch is not allowed, it's night, and it feels like there's no rubber on the server.

Last edited:

Nico Barclay

Reaction score
17;00 hours is pitch black, is it the reality in europe at this time of the year?
checked some timelapses and tehres still light in real life :/ we make so many nice skins to have the 1st round in all blackness not goody

Last edited:

Daniele Vidimari

Reaction score
I forgot to check a thing during the test race at Silverstone so i ask it now: is the formation lap included in the 4h count or there is a little margin, ie 4:04 hours?

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
Reaction score
17;00 hours is pitch black, is it the reality in europe at this time of the year?
checked some timelapses and tehres still light in real life :/ we make so many nice skins to have the 1st round in all blackness not goody
Yes it's getting darker earlier in the autumn

Alex Schmurtz

Reaction score
The TeamSpeak address has changed with the latest update but it seems the old one is still up; you can only join it if you didn't update to the latest TS client but you might feel lonely there! So make sure you are up to date!

Good luck everyone, enjoy your race! Nice to start a new season!

Kevin Ryan

Reaction score
The Simtech #71 and #117 won't race today because of a mix of pc problems and drivers busy irl. Good luck to all the teams in round 1 :)