What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Round 1 - Indianapolis

Andrea Crespi

Reaction score
I forgotten to thank SRC for the great service in managing the event and for the wonderful show in youtube, in 1080 and dx11 is beautiful , completely another thing from what we were used too. I saw results and the various stats available, very complete and pro, there's only a but, in livetiming and results too I can't see the compound used by each car, this was something very brilliant and useful in liveracers to understand the own level compared to others; in reality teams can see which compound others are using, so why don't have this function here?

last thing more for URD than SRC, i really hope those guys give and update to this excellent mod with new cars from last two seasons, unless another p2 and the new gt as Ford GT, Ferrari 488, AMG GT etc

Gasper Zupan

Reaction score
First of all, hats down to anyone who crossed the finish line on Saturday evening. Congrats to podium holders, well done.
We finished 5th in GT. That is way above our expectations.
We are totaly new to rF2. Excluding SRCA, this was our first serious race in rF2 and also first driver-swap event we atended. Our longest race untill Saturday, was 144min of Nordschliefe, since we are all Assetto Corsa refugees. Needless to say, transformation from AC was not easy at all. Literally everything was new to us regarding software and also from the racing aspect, we needed to switch from sprint to endurance way of thinking. From my point of view, this was for sure the hardest part of preparations. No mather how many donuts we made, hotlap just wouldn't back off of our minds :rolleyes:.
Back to the race. @Gasper Grebenc put us on nice P12 in Q. He made perfect few first laps, avoiding incidents and found his pace very quick. I switched the strategy a bit and with "help" of other peoples bad luck we were constantly gaining positions. Then the time for our first driver swap came up. King Grebenc has done an incredible job #likeaboss, and it was time for @Bozo Fujs to take over. He's the coolest driver I ever shared the team with, so I knew there's not much to worry about, apart from some plugin problems :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Pls m8, don't this anymore on a race day. I am not that young anymore :p Mr. Fujs kept it cool and gained a position during his stint. Boys worked it out like pros - you guys rock :cool:so we needed another fuel stop and possibly driver swap. I was playing with an idea to leave Bozo in car as he had his rythm, but then I saw we were a lap ahead of 1Aco and decided to jump in the car anyway and perform an easy down the road finish of the race. I was so wrong :lol: :Laugh:. As soon as I get control of the car, adrenaline pumped in like hell. The next moment I already heard "code80". "Will this ever stop..?" I was pretty sure we will all go to sleep with our pit limiters on :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Little did I know, I walked straight into hornets nest full of drunken hornets. And I had everything to loose :thumbsup: (y) I think my sight was more on track map than on the road, just waiting for "fast dots" to catch me and pass me without problems. I made it safe over the finish line and celebrations could start. My wife was pretty sure we won the race :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Big thank you to everyone at SRC for giving us a chance to take part in VLMS. I can't imagine how much hard work is behind all this. Great job:thumbsup: (y)
A special thank you to @Matej Lakota for kind words. It means a lot to us :)

Last edited:

Markus Fruehauf

Reaction score
It's time for our statement! :D
My teammate Felix and I cannot still believe what happened at Saturday. We weren't glad with our setup and especially Felix complaint about the result in the qualifying. Fortunately we hadn't any critical incidients with the LMPs, so we could drive our pace. We weren't fast, but we could save the tires the whole race (especially due to the high quantity of FCY-Situations) and so we could use the hard tires and we made just one change at the tires and so we could gain a great gap to P2 and 3 in the GT class. So we can say that we had a perfect start in the season and here in the SRC. We hope that we are able to hold the pace, but also we hope that we could finish at the Top 3 without any problems of the other teams. :)

Reaction score
Unfortunately our car wrecked before I turned one lap in this race, a unfortunate technical error caused a double downshift, but from watching the stream, it seemed like it was rather "mental" out there, see you at Fuji.

Fulvio Benedetti

Reaction score
Thank you for Luca Lazzarato for technical support and all the Texas team.

Sorry for contact with a lmp2 with 400 sec of repair

The podium was possible

Olivier Fortin

Reaction score
Recap for penalty, so 2 stop and go of 60 sec is ok to clear, 6 dt and one stop and hold of 30 sec right?

Car #39!

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Recap for penalty, so 2 stop and go of 60 sec is ok to clear, 6 dt and one stop and hold of 30 sec right?

Car #39!
See:
Team Penalty Summary

Penalty - #39 - 30sec Stop and Hold
Penalty - #58 - 30sec Stop and Hold
Penalty - #63 - 30sec Stop and Hold
Penalty - #50 - 60sec Stop and Hold
Penalty - #28 - 60sec Stop and Hold
Penalty - #64 - 60sec Stop and Hold
Penalty - #23 - 60sec Stop and Hold
Penalty - #58 - Drive Through
Penalty - #70 - Drive Through
Penalty - #64 - Drive Through
Penalty - #77 - Drive Through
Penalty - #63 - Drive Through
Penalty - #39 - Drive Through
Penalty - #73 - Drive Through
Penalty - #56 - Drive Through
Penalty - #5 - Drive Through
Penalty - #61 - Drive Through
Penalty - #92 - Drive Through
Penalty - #88 - Drive Through
Penalty - #5 - Drive Through
Penalty - #83 - Drive Through
Penalty - #56 - Drive Through
Penalty - #50 - Drive Through
Penalty - #83 - Drive Through
Penalty - #97 - Drive Through
Penalty - #17 - Drive Through

Riccardo Alitta

Reaction score
205 - C. Barbossa did not release pitlimiter when others did. Which ended in several cars being caught out by this
Penalty - C. Barbossa - 30sec Stop & Hold

205 - R. Alitta did not release pitlimiter when others did. Which ended in several cars being caught out by this
Penalty - R. Alitta - 60sec Stop & Hold
First I do not understand why I had 60 seconds and not 30.

Last edited: