What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

rFactor 2 Enduro and GT3 packs aren't installing.

Deon Jonker

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's okay to post this in this thread, but I didn't see a support thread specifically, so here goes.

I've tried everything in this guy's post (https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/my-car-wont-verify.60419/#post-950135), but none of it's working. I even tried a fresh install of the entire rF2 to no avail. In the steam workshop, I'm subscribed to the items in question, but when the time comes for the launcher to install the content, it fails, with the following message: "Norma_M30-LMP3_2017 v.177srca requires unkown base mod to be installed. / Norma_M30-LMP3_2017 1.77srca". The same goes for the Porsche 911 GT3 with the following message: "Porsche_911_GT3_R_2018 v1.39srca requires unknown base mod to be installed. / Porsche_911_GT3_R_2018 1.391srca"

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

UPDATE: I unsubscribed from the SRCA workshop item and the cars worked. Soon as I re-subbed to the SRCA workshop items, the problem came back. Seems this pack of yours and the cars don't like each other - at least not on my computer.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    23.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    10.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I'm not sure if it's okay to post this in this thread, but I didn't see a support thread specifically, so here goes.

I've tried everything in this guy's post (https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/my-car-wont-verify.60419/#post-950135), but none of it's working. I even tried a fresh install of the entire rF2 to no avail. In the steam workshop, I'm subscribed to the items in question, but when the time comes for the launcher to install the content, it fails, with the following message: "Norma_M30-LMP3_2017 v.177srca requires unkown base mod to be installed. / Norma_M30-LMP3_2017 1.77srca". The same goes for the Porsche 911 GT3 with the following message: "Porsche_911_GT3_R_2018 v1.39srca requires unknown base mod to be installed. / Porsche_911_GT3_R_2018 1.391srca"

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

UPDATE: I unsubscribed from the SRCA workshop item and the cars worked. Soon as I re-subbed to the SRCA workshop items, the problem came back. Seems this pack of yours and the cars don't like each other - at least not on my computer.

Do you own the Endurance Pack and the GT3 Challengers Pack? If not, then that's the issue. Otherwise, see the HOW TO: Fix missing cars thread.

Yes, its simply because the SRCA cars is not yet updated to the latest base.
We have had to prioritize VLMC and then VEC, today is the day where i will update SRCA build though. So should work in a few hours.