What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

rF2 Launcher Issue

Joe Ciampa

Reaction score
@Marcel Offermans

I wondered if anyone else gets or knows of this issue...

Every time I start rF2, I have to go into video settings (in the launcher) and re-select my required settings.

I get this...
rF2_video_settings_1.JPG

Also, sometimes "GPU" is set to "Auto". It seems to vary slightly each time, but I always have to select the resolution, refresh rate and multiview.

These are the settings I want, and have to keep selecting them each time I run rF2...
rF2_video_settings_2.JPG
(as a side issue, I don't understand why the video driver version is different in both pics)

I have the latest nVidia drivers installed and have deleted/checked the Config_DX11.ini file. I have saved my settings in both the launcher and in-game (although in-game always seems to revert to 24hz refresh rate for some reason).

Although this is not critical, its just a bit annoying to do this every time.

Any help would be appreciated.