What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Relative Overlay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure there is another way in Oculus to 'pin' something in your headset but I use this for my Index

I wonder if it works if you try to add classes manually. So if I add the correct class code and add a hex code, it would still display correctly?

For testing purposes, I've copied the hex code for the colour from LMP1 and simply added two new classes as "DPi" and "Hypercar" in the config file. I think the Hypercar worked, DPi seemed to be wrong when multiple cars were running? I'll have to check that again as I simply fooled around, adding AI cars in practice instead of doing a race where it's way easier as cars are actually out on track:whistle: :whitles: :whistling:

After reinstalling RF2 clean, it is no longer working for me.
I did place the sharedmemory plugin in the Bin 64/plugins folder but still nothing, worked fine before.
Not sure what I am doing wrong, then again, after reinstalling RF2 Crewchief ain't working either...

After reinstalling RF2 clean, it is no longer working for me.
I did place the sharedmemory plugin in the Bin 64/plugins folder but still nothing, worked fine before.
Not sure what I am doing wrong, then again, after reinstalling RF2 Crewchief ain't working either...
I think there are some resolution settings to play around with in an in file to get it visible in the right place on screen for you

Status
Not open for further replies.