What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Relative Overlay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double, triple, quadruple checked that the dll is in Bin64/Plugins ?

Hmm... I just noticed something really weird. Either the dll was from somewhere else(and I somehow missed it) or it was for some reason from a different, older version of the plugin(even though I am sure I copied the contents of zipped folder).

My dll was a 32 version of it, not the 64 one:oops: I am a bit confused, but I hope I've now solved it with this, thank you!

@Martin Vindis I just signed up to this forum specifically so I could say THANK YOU! I also sent you some beer money.
I race rF2 in VR using an Oculus Rift. Your relative overlay is ESSENTIAL to me! So light weight and just the info I need. I use the Oculus dashboard to pin your app's window to the VR display.

Status
Not open for further replies.