What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Random rant

R

Random deleted user

I really do not understand the resolution, or because I have not obtained any license, I have not skipped any rule, I have not had incidents, choose free will, or how is it? I do not understand, I have both tests recorded, and reviewed, so tell me in detail BECAUSE you have decided to deprive some drivers who have done well. well done, for a moment I thought this site was serious.

english, its not that hard (just like following the rules)

Last edited by a moderator:
english, its not that hard (just like following the rules)

Last edited by a moderator:
Y si quieres difunde esto , por todos los campeonatos y redes sociales , el codigo 80 no lo salte en ningun momento , en ninguna de las dos carreras , y no pise ninguna linea de pitlane , te aseguro que si os hubieseis ceñido a las reglas nadie estaria con licensia , pero claro os interesa tener a los mas rapidos arriba antes , esta claro es entendible , entonces no pongais opciones a los demas de que podemos subir de categoria , si luego os pasais las reglas por el forro de los cojones , puto ingles

Rude..
Salty because you can't do a simple race according to the rules, who's at fault here?

1. The rules have been used for several seasons, if you have followed them you would have been licensed - i dont care about speed - i do care about speeding
  2. When you signed up on the forum you agreed that you would only use english on the forums, so i dont see why you must write in your native language, i dont understand it - just like you probably wouldn´t understand danish right.
So bottom line, the rules have to be followed if you do several rule breaches you wont be allowed a license. Period.

Luis, just stop - you did not follow the rules and you did not get a license, stop the attitude will you.

Well since you have deleted the comments and without giving people the opportunity to know my opinion beyond disrespect, I started speaking in Spanish because since I met the verdict of the licenses decided to leave directly here, so as much as I have to translate because my English is not perfect, I speak in my language and more in this situation, there you if you want to understand, translating, or not, and this all said, good luck with your "perfect " champ , and very good job " stewards " . ;) , Please delette my account , im trying to find the place but i cant .

Well since you have deleted the comments and without giving people the opportunity to know my opinion beyond disrespect, I started speaking in Spanish because since I met the verdict of the licenses decided to leave directly here, so as much as I have to translate because my English is not perfect, I speak in my language and more in this situation, there you if you want to understand,
But with doing that you're disrespectful to every member in this forum that doesn't speak spanish...

I was the one doing the stewarding for this and last round, so you can blame me if you want, i never said it was perfect nor that i was, nor stewards. But at least we have figured out that your understanding of the rules was not perfect either - your account has been deleted as per request. Have fun out there, just make sure when you join the next league to read and understand their rules - it makes it so much more pleasant for both parties.
Good luck