What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 8 - 24 hours of Le Mans

Kalle Kouri

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
It makes the use of the wheel in VR so much easier when what you see is the same as what you have in your hands.
Yeah it was pretty funny moment when tried your VR system for the first time and asked where pit limiter is. And you replied it's written on the steering wheel. "Ah there it is..." and pressed the correct button without getting off those VR glasses. :) Some dedication you have there with your rig...

Jesus Sanchez

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
From RacingClub Endurance Team we want to thank the work that the organization has done, although we have been in disagreement with some measures, we have enjoyed the championship. Regards

Gasper Zupan

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Troyan Donut Automotive D2 #161

We had a bit of a turbulent intro going into the racing weekend. Some hardware problems and fatigue on qualy session prevented us to put ourselves higher than penultimate position. Nothing new to us.. let's race.
I started the race from P12 in class, calmly trying to figure out how setup works in current situation. It wasn't perfect, but far from difficult, so I started to raise the pace lap by lap. And so did my two team mates, @Bozo Fujs and @Gasper Grebenc . They both showed their best performances since we race together. And they did it on most important and difficult race of the year. Zero mistakes, almost no cut-track warnings, steady lap times, both very confident behind the wheel, comfortable with setup. Almost nothing went wrong that night. I made a slight mistake at 3AM in Porsche curves and spun the car, but with just minor damage to the front of the car. I must admit I had more luck than brains, but hey.. :D
We were climbing the ladder with our conservative approach all the way through the race and anchored the boat at P5 when the chequered flag announced the finish of the race. The way I see things, we did exceptional job.
Considering we are amongst the slowest cars in division 2, we are also very pleased and proud of overall season result.
Great driving standards from our competitors, you guys are great.. and fast ffs :p
At this point we would like to thank Jimmi and whoever else helps keep this league going. Big ups to @Yoeri Gijsen :thumbsup: (y) for jumping in as our race director and also competing. You did a great job.
When I am too embarrassed to ask for certain car/setup info on the forums.. @Alen Terzic is the guy I go to. Thx m8 :)
Thank you @Tilen Horvat for listening to our crazy livery ideas and transform them into digital world. We'll try to be more gentle next season ;)

A special thanks to @Matej Lakota for all the given support and shared wisdom. Things would be much harder without you.

Have a nice summer all, see you next season.

Greg Hall

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score

Nick Curry

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
So proud of our Division 3 GT car, truly amazing drives from the guys there to grab 3rd in the Championship. Our division 4 car however has been plagued with technical gremlins and a series of unfortunate circumstances.

But we really hope to field two cars again next season. We've already begun the prep for them and can't wait to race with you lot again. Thanks to all admins, stewards, drivers and the people who volunteer their time to commentate, complete posters etc. And of course to Jimmi who is the dude.

Peace out, love from Undercover Simracing. See you in Season 12 ;)

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Is there Trophies for the series winners?
No.
Last year there were some trouble with how it was delivered and on top the addition of D4 and broadcast machines kinda took priority.
There was also not promised this just so we are on the same page. The introduction said that - I tried to talk to a few sponsors without luck.

Cameron Rodger

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
No.
Last year there were some trouble with how it was delivered and on top the addition of D4 and broadcast machines kinda took priority.
There was also not promised this just so we are on the same page. The introduction said that - I tried to talk to a few sponsors without luck.
Thats a big shame for the amount of money that would have been generated from 4 divisions + VLMS. I doubt you spent it all. But thats not for me to argue how you spend it. I appreciate that it was also not promised. Would just be nice to have the "best" "official" endurance league atleast have some decent prize. even if it was only D1.

Hopefully you can sort something for S12 :sneaky: :thumbsup: (y)

Last edited:

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Thats a big shame for the ammount of money that would have been generated from 4 divisions + VLMS. I doubt you spent it all. But thats not for me to argue how you spend it. I appreciate that it was also not promised. Would just be nice to have the "best" "official" endurance league atleast have some decent prize. even if it was only D1 even.

Hopefully you can sort something for S12 :sneaky: :thumbsup: (y)
Trophies..probably not every again, what a nightmare to go through, sent from US, unpack and package again and then get everyones address etc.. dont get your hopes up.
If it was just D1, i´m sure there would be some more complaining ;)