What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 7 - 8 hours of Silverstone

Alistair Long

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
@Jimmi Allison 1 that penalty assigned to #23 car the mistake was made by me not Peter, he wasn't driving. 2 locking the brakes would have made this situation even worse.

Joonas Raivio

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Stewards review posted, lets see how long before someone complains about pitblend line and they never heard or thought about not going over it.. and on top not understanding the rules!
No need to complain, as I'm sure the penalty is for a good reason (like this one some time ago) ;););)

Attachments

Alex Salmon

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
I went on the wrong lap counter as I released the limiter on the leader lap change by accident. Was an honest mistake and I lifted to make sure I didn't gain but if thats worth loosing 30 seconds sure :thumbsup: (y)

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
No need to complain, as I'm sure the penalty is for a good reason (like this one some time ago) ;););)
Again the line has to be drawn somewhere, everyone knows how we penalize so why would you risk it (most of these cuts is however a clear case of "STFU i do what i want and cut across anything i want"
I went on the wrong lap counter as I released the limiter on the leader lap change by accident. Was an honest mistake and I lifted to make sure I didn't gain but if thats worth loosing 30 seconds sure :thumbsup: (y)
Its worth penalizing as i said, line is pretty clear.
@Jimmi Allison 1 that penalty assigned to #23 car the mistake was made by me not Peter, he wasn't driving. 2 locking the brakes would have made this situation even worse.
So #23 never the less?
2. Sure, but did you think that when it happened? i dont think you can think that far within miliseconds.

David Serra

VEC Season Pass
Team Premium
Reaction score
I assume the errors, nevertheless, I asked to revise the norm of the code80 and I didnt get an answer.

At least, the administrator who is currently controlling race can mark the exact moment in chat. If we are strict with the rules, that is in everything to 100%.

Alistair Long

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
So #23 never the less?
2. Sure, but did you think that when it happened? i dont think you can think that far within miliseconds.
Are you assuming that I am mentally slow?;);) I'm capable of making the judgement in this case. Sure, the car I hit initially was my fault, he was in my blind spot and I didn't see him in my mirrors, nor did my teamate let me know there was a car there, but that's my problem.;) I am more than capable however, to be able to judge the fact that I was on the grass during the lead-up to the second contact and locking the brakes would have impeded my deceleration of the car even more. ;););)

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Are you assuming that I am mentally slow?;);) I'm capable of making the judgement in this case. Sure, the car I hit initially was my fault, he was in my blind spot and I didn't see him in my mirrors, nor did my teamate let me know there was a car there, but that's my problem.;) I am more than capable however, to be able to judge the fact that I was on the grass during the lead-up to the second contact and locking the brakes would have impeded my deceleration of the car even more. ;););)
I am assuming nothing - i´ll just leave it at that

Matt Strand

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Again the line has to be drawn somewhere, everyone knows how we penalize so why would you risk it (most of these cuts is however a clear case of "STFU i do what i want and cut across anything i want"
I cant speak for the rest but mine was more "I'M NEW AND I'VE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING AHHHH" than anything really