What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 5 - 6 hours of Estoril

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Standings are finally updated, the error in D4 was a calc ontop of a calc in the backend. All good now.
Also before you ask about the IRR´s - i am working elsewhere the rest of the week from tomorrow at 2am, so there will not be any reviews posted this week. So it will be next week at best.

Tonnie Jansen

VEC Division 4
VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Standings are finally updated, the error in D4 was a calc ontop of a calc in the backend. All good now.
Also before you ask about the IRR´s - i am working elsewhere the rest of the week from tomorrow at 2am, so there will not be any reviews posted this week. So it will be next week at best.
sorry jimmy the counting is still not good, look at nr 2 and 6

and in round 2 there 2x 25 points and 2x12, is this right?

Last edited:

Gasper Zupan

VEC Division 2
VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
#161 Troyan Donut Automotive

What a fabulous race for Troyans. We started the race from our rather standard "around P10" position. We begun to climb the ladder with @Gasper Grebenc behind the wheel. He had nice pace following a group of 4-5 GT cars in front of us. We were somehow lucky with C80 and gained a place or two there. With other teams mistakes we gained even more. Gasper gave us awesome 2,5h stint, with slight black spot, as he earned our first 10s S&H due to a track cut violation.. just 5min before scheduled driver swap :D This will soon become our teams trademark - doing major mistakes just before pitstop/driver swap. We lost majority of C80 bonus there. But hey, all in all he presented one of the best performances I've seen from all three of us this season, so big ups mate :thumbsup: (y) Next up was @Bozo Fujs . Everything as planed. Steady pace, great tire management, low fuel consumption. Just what we needed. We got lucky with C80 pitstop again and gained places. He ended his over 2,5h long stint on 5th position. Job done - excellently. I should be next in the car but decided to ask Mr. Grebenc to jump in, as I didn't feel good and also had potential hardware issues. Gasper was happy to go out again. He picked up another place on the way to the finish line and brought the car to final 4th position. This is also our best result since we joined VLMS/VEC.

Congratulations to all the winners and podium holders. Thank you @Matej Lakota for being our substitute race director and SRC staff for doing what needs to be done. Also commentators on stream were great again :D
Special thanks to both my team mates for covering my part of driving on last two races. I'll make it up one day ;)

Tomasz Luty

VEC Division 3
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
So that only prooves that whatever car span there to the track, there was very little chance to avoid the crashes no matter how hard you tried (in response to Alex Kutsak video)

Luis Carreiro

VEC Division 3
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Great race for us at div3 P3 PTSims.net racing #235
We got pole with Paulo as he was the fastest of us at Estoril.
Paulo started the race and kept 1st for a e while but Ricci was faster and passed us. Then in my stint i had a spin all alone and lost some time. In Tiago´s stint we had problems whith a GTE that we took a full lap to pass and after that there was contact and our car got a bit damaged. To the end we caugth up with team Cetilar and even got in first. For the last stint Paulo came back on track as he was our fastest driver, but the car was weird at braking and fast corners so he couldnt even have a figthing chance with Ricci that has always an impressive pace.
We are happy with this second place, but even happier to see our pace closer to team Cetilar´s pace! Thanks for a great race to all Div3 drivers! And thanks to Nick our RD and Jimmi for all your great work! See you all at Sebring!

Last edited: