What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 4 - Istanbul

I saw I am on the list but I told that I retire myself from this season to race the next one. So if doesn't have any sense to drive the last race because it won't count towards the next season.

I ask for removing me from the list and giving my place to another driver.

Im sorry but I will not be able to participate in this race. Last-Minute family changes.
Thanks.

Question To the Admins, gonna post it here if someone else is in the same situation.
As this morning L4 licenses have been given out, I don't see my name either on the given or not given list. So what does that mean? Do i have to do an 4th race this week? bit confused can someone clarify.

Edit : Seen my name (Spelled incorrectly)

Last edited:
Please note that this is a race for everyone who has done only one race. The reserve drivers in particular.
So for this race ALL RESERVES are allowed to participate. After the 3rd race we will also invite those drivers that have only finished one race to give them another chance at getting license 4.

I'm confused, I've finished two races and I'm not a reserve, but I'm nominated for this race, I have an obligation to drive today?

I'm sure the srca guys are working on it - just keep in mind there has been over 100 people signed up. Add last minute people signing out and asking if they can join and then not able to race again.
It's a mess to keep track off ;)

@Jimmi Allison quick question here since I can't PM you - I've got a seat with a team for the next season of VEC, I'll need to do today's race to get the licence though. Can the team owner sign me up already despite that or do they need to wait until the results are up?

@Jimmi Allison quick question here since I can't PM you - I've got a seat with a team for the next season of VEC, I'll need to do today's race to get the licence though. Can the team owner sign me up already despite that or do they need to wait until the results are up?
No - if he waits until Sunday he can, as written in the sign up thread drivers without at least a L4 can't be signed up.
Though drivers who recently got the l4 but forum/user profile is not updated - they can. It's just that I'm not home today until later, so I'm not able to do it.

Hi.
I just called from work that a colleague got sick and I have to go to replace him, so today I can not run, leaving my seat to some reserve.
Sorry for bothering you.
Greetings.

No matter what happen with the results now, I'd like to thank the organizers for a really great job! I'm very impressed with the way you reacted to the huge number of sign ups, and I'm glad I have been able to take part in that extra race and the previous one! Thank you! :thumbsup: (y)