What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 4 - Istanbul

Florian Koetz

Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30
Race Date: Saturday 5th of August

Race schedule:

19:00 - Server reboot
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
20:35 – 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 – 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:57 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pit limiter
21:00 - Green flag announced by race director

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server: The latest build
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

Please note that this is a race for everyone who has done only one race. The reserve drivers in particular.
So for this race ALL RESERVES are allowed to participate. After the 3rd race we will also invite those drivers that have only finished one race to give them another chance at getting license 4.

Also note that only Server 1 will be used.

I have 2 lett this one pass, i can't make it for race 4. A bigg shame butt, so another driver can take my place for this race

Hi Staff, participated in 3 races with varying results :).
Suppose I don't really need to take part in the added race, but we still need to let you know whether they will join?
Or are only drivers from the reserve list allowed to join?

Never mind need to read first before start typing.........noticed quote from Jimmy.

Hi everyone,
I am réserved, I partecipate only in Montreal, now I am not in the list for race 4, It is normal? Thanks for explaing
Francesco

I'm pretty sure I can make this one , thanks guys for putting this 4th race on

Hi everyone,
I am réserved, I partecipate only in Montreal, now I am not in the list for race 4, It is normal? Thanks for explaing
Francesco
You did not finish the race, and each driver (to be able to advance to next license) must finish at least 2 races in a season. By racing this saturday, you wont reach that demand.

This Saturday I can not participate in the race, I have a family wedding, I find it impossible, I hope you enjoy it

I take advantage to communicate that I continue if I can access the web from my home connection, I do not know what happens

a greeting

"in one season" so no, 2 races in one season or you can't get a license.
Besides it wouldn't help you at all because licenses get announced at the end of the season anyways

Ok thanks for your attention, I understand now ..... and then see you at season11, where would I always be priority for the first three races? Since they are a reservist now? ....
Thank you in advance for your availability
Francesco

"in one season" so no, 2 races in one season or you can't get a license.
Besides it wouldn't help you at all because licenses get announced at the end of the season anyways
Would it be possible to know earlier in time for the VEC signup?

P.s. For those guys that are not in race 4

Last edited:
Hello, Yohann Harth has participated in race 3 and finished this one but not on the list given, this list is the list of non-reservist drivers? Yohann being reservist he participates well in this race? Even if he does not leave the list?

For francesco, the fact that he does not have an L4 before the season 11 will it be a brake to commit to the VEC?

Hello, Yohann Harth has participated in race 3 and finished this one but not on the list given, this list is the list of non-reservist drivers? Yohann being reservist he participates well in this race? Even if he does not leave the list?

For francesco, the fact that he does not have an L4 before the season 11 will it be a brake to commit to the VEC?
I don't understand any of these questions.

I don't understand any of these questions.
Yohann participated in race 3, he finished laps down, but he is not listed on the standings page.
As Yohann is able to do well and perhaps earn a license by participating in race 4, i assume he simply asked - why is Yohann not invited ;)

afaik you can't sign up a driver for VEC that does not have L4

And it seems we had a problem with the standings. It looked as if he didn't finish the 3rd race.
@Yohann Harth you can race the 4th race

Hi Many thanks for the season and putting me into this, I won't be able to race on Saturday as i have prior commitments. Also due to the technical issues throughout this season which have now all been remedied I will sign up for season 11 (hopefully if i get there in time) and hopefully have no more technical issues.