What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 4 - 8 hours of Sepang

Andrew Stokoe

Reaction score
The power in my house went out just 2 minutes before the end of the warm-up, and i didn't managed to rejoin before the race start :( I understand that as stated in the rules, a race obviously can't be restarted for a guy. But, do this apply to the warm-up as well? Also, there are special reasons to why a driver can't join directly during the race instead being a spectator? I wouldn't have minded to start from the pits and lose 2-5-40 minutes of race, a DNS is so heartbreaking :(
That really sucks, sorry to hear that. Happened to me during the SRCA.

James Andrew

Reaction score
The power in my house went out just 2 minutes before the end of the warm-up, and i didn't managed to rejoin before the race start :( I understand that as stated in the rules, a race obviously can't be restarted for a guy. But, do this apply to the warm-up as well? Also, there are special reasons to why a driver can't join directly during the race instead being a spectator? I wouldn't have minded to start from the pits and lose 2-5-40 minutes of race, a DNS is so heartbreaking :(
Nasty. Missed you from the timing screens, and generally up at the front.

Mikko Korkiakoski

Reaction score
Apologies to the P2 driver (not sure who that was) whose lap I messed up in quali. I came out the pits, and saw your car too late. I tried to avoid going on the grass but that didn't really work. Sorry.

David Nichols

Reaction score
I can't believe that after all Jimmi has said, and Nicks pre-race brief that another GT ignored blue flags for nearly 2 laps. Come on guys, raise your game.

Tomas Garcia

Reaction score
Well, both of our cars have died in this race :confused:. However, we keep going forward with hope for the next races. As always, I want to say thanks to everybody in my team and to apologize to anyone that has been involved in some kind of issue with us during the race.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Results will be posted tomorrow, i need to review a few penalties from the start of the races. Just FYI, none of the results are official

Tomasz Luty

Reaction score
Very great thanks for this fabolous race.
Black Dragon Racing could have a P3 today, but our driver has DNFed us at the pit stop by an accident and we will get 75% rule points.
Thanks to Nick Newcombe for trying to sort all of this out, really appreciated.

Onto Estoril :)