What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 4 - 8 hours of Sepang

Luis Carreiro

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Nick is the Man!!!
His clam and very explicit breefings make us all think 3 times before trying anything on track lol
Geat RD, no doubt at all!

Christos Segkounas

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
about Porsche rear lights. Two or three Porsches had blinking lights, but that can be a reason of "dirty" potentiometers in their pedals, that on straights the break force is "flickering" from 0 to 1 or 2 % ...
In short, their pedals are not calibrated and its like they run a lap by lap with handbreak on :D
May be down to pedals or sometimes down to driver.
Dragging brakes are easily fixed by introducing a small deadzone in the controls.
I personally do not use the brake at all, hence I am so fast.

David Nichols

VEC Season Pass
VLMC season pass
Reaction score
I tried that once. Went straight on into a wall. Would not recommend.

Giacomo Lapadula

Reaction score
Wow, what an exciting race! Finally we manage to drive as we would like and the result arrives! First podium for the newborn (on SRC) team Naja Racing Italia ... That with a little 'luck in more could be a victory as we drove the race for a good 151 laps, great work of @Salvatore Zitiello who realizes the second pole position in a row and immediately imposes a great race pace ... succeeding at the end of his 5 stints to bring the advantage over the trackers to over a minute. Even my 5 stints are smooth and with just a few thrills in the voiceovers of P3 and GT, the car was great and I enjoyed it a lot because I could gain a costly advantage on @Pedro Lopes, on the contrary I saw that @Sergio Azevedo approached and tried to close the gap. I give the car for the last hour to @Daniele Ciacciolo who immediately realizes he can not keep up with the pursuers, only after we find out that the game saw an accelerator and also the other 70% pedals and therefore a maximum speed of only 260kmh :(
So we release the sweaty first position, and a few laps later also the second.
Thanks and congratulations to all the staff of SRC and in particular to the @Gaming Events team for their success and @Flag-to-Flag Engineering for the second place. Obviously also to all the other pilots who participated in this 8H.
See you at Estoril

Lionel Cuminge

Reaction score
Whatever the position, finally a race seeing the checkered flag.

That said, the black cat always is here somewhere in our pit !
If our pilot changes finally unfolded this time, we had to face disconnections that deprived us of a potential 6th place.
Anyways, the three riders have had fun and it’s not bad already, although obviously we wish we could show our true value.

In a more personal way, my apologies to the riders I was able to disrupt during the last hour and a half of the race.
I realize that’s not an excuse, but I wasn’t really in the race after the disconnections and I wasn’t focused enough anymore.

A big Thanks to all the organisation staff, congrats to the podiums in both categories and welle done to the all finishers.

See you in Portugal gentlemen.
Hi all,

Yes, when i'm in battle for 5th position with J.Lehingue and Holt (#324), i'de some lags and 3 laps after, disconnect from server... I try to reconnect fast, but 4 laps after reconnecting, same disconnect... grrrrr. Lot of laps loss.

Thanks all drivers, great battle, and thanks to GTE too. Congratulations for podiums !

PS : @Jimmi Allison, we didn't mark any points yet in this race and in this championship (we wiil kill the black cat or put him in other box for estoril :) ), but we finished for appears in the standing, but we aren't :( Can you put my team even we've got no points please ? Like in GTE, there are 2 teams who appears with no points.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi all,

Yes, when i'm in battle for 5th position with J.Lehingue and Holt (#324), i'de some lags and 3 laps after, disconnect from server... I try to reconnect fast, but 4 laps after reconnecting, same disconnect... grrrrr. Lot of laps loss.

Thanks all drivers, great battle, and thanks to GTE too. Congratulations for podiums !

PS : @Jimmi Allison, we didn't mark any points yet in this race and in this championship (we wiil kill the black cat or put him in other box for estoril :) ), but we finished for appears in the standing, but we aren't :( Can you put my team even we've got no points please ? Like in GTE, there are 2 teams who appears with no points.

I dont know what you mean

Lionel Cuminge

Reaction score
I believe he's saying that his team is not listed in the season standings, even with zero points, although other teams (in GTE) are. I suppose it looks like they haven't even taken part.
Yes, exactly. Sorry if i missed some words for explain that. We participed in round 2 :Nola (no finished, mistake swap), Sao Paolo (no finished,mistake swap too) and Sepang (finished with some problem with my internet connection).

Last edited:

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, exactly. Sorry if i missed some words for explain that. We participed in round 2 :Nola (no finished, mistake swap), Sao Paolo (no finished,mistake swap too) and Sepang (finished with some problem with my internet connection).
Ah you did not sign up from the get go i Think thats why.
If it’s not updated tomorrow send me a ticket in contact staff ;)
I miiiight remember it tomorrow morning ;)

Thomas Jacobs

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
I've finally uploaded videos of my 2 hour stint (hours 3 and 4 of the race).

Part 1:

Part 2: