What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 4 - 8 hours of Sepang

Race Length: 8 hours
Race day: 12. January

Division 1-4 Race schedule:
15:00 - Server reboot
15:05 - Open practice (ensure only STARTING driver is on the server)
15:50 - All cars must be on the server - and stay there - TEAMSPEAK VOICE TEST
16:00 - GTE Qualifying
16:20 - 5 min break
16:25 - LMP2/LMP3 Qualifying
16:45 - Warmup
16:55 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap - class leader should leave 5 second gap to the quicker class)
17:00 - Green flag, when any part of you car is alligned with the the start/finish line - so in other terms, when YOU cross s/f line

Classes: LMP2, LMP3 and GTE

Server Settings:
rFactor 2:
Latest build
Simulated race start Time: 11:00
Time accelerated: x1
Flag rules: Black only
Weather: Static: Currently live weather
Broadcast:
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full lap
Server online: Check here
Server details: Click here
Race directors:
Division 1: Jimmi Allison​
Division 2: Bernd Schmidt​
Division 3: Nick Newcombe​
Division 4: Jean-Paul van Aerle​
Please review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Race schedule times are in CET/CEST whatever is being used in Copenhagen at the time of the race.

Last edited:

Miguel Diaz

VEC Division 4
VEC Season Pass
Hi, is there a skin that we can use on the server while our skin is not loaded? We understand that there is a lot of work to be done and we will wait patiently. Thank you.

Hi, is there a skin that we can use on the server while our skin is not loaded? We understand that there is a lot of work to be done and we will wait patiently. Thank you.
We will be updating the mod once the steward reviews are done.
Simply use whatever skin on the VEC practice server.
The divisions servers will have timing and we need drivers to drive their own cars there.

As the WU API closes down on 31st of december we need to move to another API, unfortunatly (we are not paying 500 euros a month) we need to find the best suitable solution and currently its another plugin that supports openweather api. So for now weather is live on D2, D3, D4 as an extended test while D1 still uses the other one.
OW only support updates less than 2 hours as they say, so for now lets see how it works out. I am monitoring it.

Nuno Pinto

VEC Division 1
VEC Season Pass
As the WU API closes down on 31st of december we need to move to another API, unfortunatly (we are not paying 500 euros a month) we need to find the best suitable solution and currently its another plugin that supports openweather api. So for now weather is live on D2, D3, D4 as an extended test while D1 still uses the other one.
OW only support updates less than 2 hours as they say, so for now lets see how it works out. I am monitoring it.
Yesterday I was doing some tests on my OSW, I drove for 1h30m +/- and it started raining like 20min after I joined and after like 40min it stooped and apart from the usual stutter when there is a change from wet to dry it went pretty smoothly. (d1 server)

Last edited:

Michael Matzen

VEC Division 3
VEC Season Pass
Yesterday I was doing some tests on my OSW, I drove for 1h30m +/- and it started raining like 20min after I joined and after like 40min it stooped and apart from the usual stutter when there is a change from wet to dry it went pretty smoothly. (d1 server)
D1 is still running the old plugin...